Reviews for The Attic
Veronica Fay chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Hi! Kale is my favorite character so far! I really like him and he seems like a great brother! I love how he jokes around with Kassie! I'm very curious about this David Cooper, and can't wait to see who he is! I just saw that you haven't updated in a bit, but I hope you do soon!

-Veronica
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hi! This was a nice start introducing characters, but then since she's moving, I don't know if these people will still be in the story! But it did show how much she cares for them and gave good background for why the move is going to be awful!

-Veronica
frosty-skittles chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I LOVED this chapter! I'm already loving the Kassie and Luke pairing! Imma call them Lassie, and you can't stop me, sis. Now update SOON! I wanna read more!
DeadlyKitten2021 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
xp love it !
frosty-skittles chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
So, besides the stuff I already told you this is a good chapter. I'm really curious about exactly what happened to Kassie, who David Cooper is, and where her relationship with Luke will go.

Update soon!
selon68 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I can't stop reading must have more! Update soon!
EL Naples chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Okay, good opening chapter. Well done in a first person present perspective, but I did see some edits that could be done. The ending flowed very well. I hope we get to see an expansion of these friends.

As for edits, these are the things I caught.

arousing my cat Lucy rousing, not arousing. Unless she wants to turn on her cat.

Combine the sentences about looking at her reflections and her apperence, blend it a bit more.

When the person comes to the door and knocks, how does she know it's Kale? Can she see through the door? I would say just move that sentence town, or just have him say, "It's me," or something that would allow you to use that sentence.

I breathe out loudly and look at him. "Okay, I guess. It could be better you know." He sighs and shakes his head, confliction showing in his dark blue eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask. It's not like my brother to be in a bad mood. Fix this by breaking it up.

He laughs one short laugh and I nudge his shoulder with my own. He laughs, one short laugh, and I nudge his shoulder with my own.

Sumer is finally here. Summer

Take out the ; and put in commas, some of the sentences don't need semi-colans.

Over all a really good start to the story. Can't wait to see what unfolds.

EL. Naples.
Phyra Sparks chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This is fascinating! I'm super curious now!
frosty-skittles chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it so far! Continue this I am already hooked!