Reviews for Her Lullaby
whateve chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Make Allison look better so drab,she is Ugh!
whateve chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG Great Story!
evluvhaters chapter 80 . 4/10/2013
i think this chapter is my favorite even when it was in Allison's pov i really love ur writting and cant wait for the next chapter
Jenn chapter 80 . 4/10/2013
Vee,(i wish I knew ur name )
Ill b going thru ur other story
Thank u once again fr another, chapter update :)
ps r u on google plus?
evluvhaters chapter 79 . 4/5/2013
Omg i love it it's perfect, i really love this story . I hav no complaint, u did a great job on kyles emotions i almost cried
Jenn chapter 79 . 4/5/2013
Ur a great author
I found this story a month ago by that time ud already finished writing allisons pov
I thought id leave a review but then I didn't know if I could without joining the site
I' to know u check up on em and leave ur own replies
Many don't do that
Other than that I want u to know grammar aint everything ;) its ur imagination :D thanks fr posting such a wonderful story :)
sky8677 chapter 79 . 4/5/2013
would upload but i broke my laptop :( i was waiting for this chapter, its so good but really sad. I cried a little. I feel like i know all the charcters so well. Upload soon :)
sky8677 chapter 78 . 4/3/2013
Love it like normal! Ive missed this story loads :)
Jenn chapter 78 . 4/2/2013
Ur story is awesome
I lov it
U should get it published
I really really like it
evluvhaters chapter 78 . 4/2/2013
I am in love with this story i absolutley love it i think ur doing a great job on kyle, although he does need a bit more detail to his thoughts
evluvhaters chapter 77 . 3/20/2013
I am a little disapointed but im still happy
evluvhaters chapter 76 . 3/8/2013
omg i can't wait for ur next chapter im dying to know wat happens at the beach aaahhhh, im so excited
CutALine chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
evluvhaters chapter 75 . 3/7/2013
I love it! there so much raw emotion u r an awesome writer :)
evluvhaters chapter 74 . 1/30/2013
Omg y haven't u updated im dieing to know how kyle is feeling especially when she doesn't meet him at the beach
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »