Reviews for Her Lullaby
Fairyfantasy chapter 59 . 12/13/2012
I just love the way Kyle felt for Alison what can I say soon.
Fairyfantasy chapter 58 . 12/13/2012
nice update so Kyle also felt same like Alison great. continue soon.
Fairyfantasy chapter 57 . 12/13/2012
Yay great chapter thanks for updating I am liking Kyle's pov
sky8677 chapter 59 . 12/12/2012
He is just two cute! James seems a lot diffrent in this part! He seems more un formal and i like him like that
sky8677 chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
When i saw this i was so excited! Its just as good and yea i will defo read your other story :)
sky8677 chapter 56 . 12/11/2012
Its over :( i nearly cried! Im gonna miss your writing alot! Just keep going and i think you will go far!
Fairyfantasy chapter 56 . 12/11/2012
Oh god I loved the chapter god it's so sad that this story has ended I feel like I guess every good things come to end please come up with another story and yes I will be more than happy to read Kyle's 's been great for me to read such a interesting fiction actually its only your story that I have reviewed in fiction press.
Fairyfantasy chapter 55 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god it was the sweetest chapter. Alison finally confessed wow the prom was awesome and you gave description of every one great so at the end everyone is chapter was amazing.
DalekCaan chapter 55 . 12/11/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
pandachick97 chapter 54 . 12/11/2012
Omg you update ao fast that i cant update for each chapter i love these two chapters! Update soon even though i dont need to tell you that:) kyle may not be perfect but hes an amazing guy:3
DalekCaan chapter 54 . 12/11/2012
I don't want it to end!

I'm on my mobile in bed reading this
Fairyfantasy chapter 54 . 12/11/2012
Omg again a romantic Kyle gives Alison a beautiful ring wow and again kiss yay finally Alison and kyle will dance together in the prom I can't tell how excited I am to see them together.I already have imagined Alison in that I cant believe that this story is ending I will miss it a lot hope to see you with another fantastic story like this soon.
Fairyfantasy chapter 53 . 12/11/2012
Wow what a fantastic chappy I loved it. Kyle getting jealous of James lol and Alison having a blast in her birthday all because of kyle god he's such a sweet that kiss it was so romantic.I'm jealous of Alison ha ha I wish someone could give me surprises in my b'day like soon.
sky8677 chapter 54 . 12/11/2012
Okay i wont die ;) and yes i will read all your other storys you are amazing! I think she might wear the other necklace but really dont know and the ring! Awwwwww it was so cute!
sky8677 chapter 53 . 12/10/2012
He is just sooooooo sweet! Its funny how her dad was even shouting kill! ONLY TWO LEFT! I THINK I MIGHT DIE!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »