Reviews for Dickinson Response
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I must say that this is wonderful...almost like a conversation, and since I am a fan of Ms. Dickinson I absolutley adore this!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
oh, very pretty and the emotions are shown excellently here _
songbirdjen chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
oh, the prettiness. there was just a sort of lyrical, flowy feel to it that especially got better when you broke out of dickinson's initial meter and kinda took off on your own. some nice, deep philosophical lines in there. . . very nice poetry indeed.
me chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
me likes! this is a very interesting view point. if there is no broken heart, there is no healing to be done. so. one person must have their heart broken so that the other can help heal it, and therefore not live in vain. but the first person has to go through that pain in the first place, which just goes to show that this thing we call life is just one big cycle of irony and pain.
Danvers1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*gulp* This poem's left me feeling quite inarticulate. So I'll just say...this poem me think good very. Don't you just love the art of heartbreak? No? It's just me then. Wow...that was good.
Gene Este chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Excellent job, V. This is beautiful. Keep it up. ;)
Prince of Lies chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Emily Dickinson wrote such gorgeous poetry... and this was a worthy tribute, and a gorgeous poem in its own right.