Reviews for The Multiverse Theory
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh my God. Honestly, why haven't more people read this!? This is fantastic and beautifully crafted in such a way that it encourages you to think of all the possibilities and evaluate what you have now. This piece is perfection: the imagery is subtle but flawless when talking about other existences, while the emotion really packs a punch in that last line. I wish everyone read this and then maybe they'd think before they act. This is just...what's the word I'm looking for...oh yeah...Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I can't decipher anything about the meter of this poem, but I know it has a really nice flow, that works with it's message. The message is a good one too; inspiring, though perhaps it could be taken the wrong way. Having personally contemplated the multiverse theory; specifically, the fact that I can easily imagine an alternate universe where I'm a drug addict; it's nice to stop and think there might be a better alternate universe out there too. Cheers!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I've never read anything like this. It's really good though, I love the idea that it's different and you captured that perfectly.
Great poem :-D