Reviews for The Funny Thing Is
Wish Writer chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
XD I love it. This is more true then you can imagine. Cept there aren't too many fights at my school. Either that, or I'm oblivious...
RedWriter9614 chapter 35 . 3/5/2013
High school hallways. Can't wait to see ur first video:)
The Queen of AWKWARD27 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh my freaking god, dont even get me STARTED on this. I grew up in New York City until about second grade. I now life in Dutchess county, aka Suburbia. Dont get me wrong, i love my home and how we were fortunate enough to live here, but if i hear ONE more person complaining about how crappy theyre phones that their parents had to literally sell their souls to buy i am going to go bomb an Abercrombie and Bitch- oh excuse me, Fitch.

And of course, I live on a road about twenty feet away from the giant development of like freaking mansions. Which means all the spoiled ass kids were on my bus. I was talking to this girl once about how I asked my parents if we could go on vacation to Puerto Rico since Im Puerto Rican and this bitch said " Oh i went there it kinda sucks. Its really boring." About Puerto Rico. Warm, Tropical, Beach Puerto Rico. I shit you not, this bitch woild rather spend her entire day buyint a new pairof Uggs to go with her Abercrombie sweatpants ($80 for a "bummy" pair) than get off her iPhone and appreciate the fact that her parents had enough money to take her nice places.
The Queen of AWKWARD27 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Winter: Because you need some crap season to balance out the awesome of summer.
The Queen of AWKWARD27 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
So true. I like One Direction, but i swear to god if i hear what makes you beautiful one more time i am going to shoot myself. Like dear god, they have plenty of other songs to play, even one direction fans ( like me... -.-) are sick of it.
The Queen of AWKWARD27 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Absolutely. Like about those barbie girls, seriously, honey, your tits belong INSIDE your shirt.
invisiblenight chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Highschool Hallways. That was just too funny!
tiggerandpooh chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Oh, oh, oh! Do public washrooms, please! :) I love that chapter.
tiggerandpooh chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Ha, ha! This chapter was very funny. I dislike boy bands, too. :( I am getting tired of walking into the store and hearing all those songs! Oh, well, I think I need to be quiet. Anger is an emotion I don't like to feel. I think you are very funny, and I hope you update, soon. :)
lilmonkey13 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
LOL, I did break the washer but that was because I put three bed sheets, a comforter, a pillow, and three pairs of jeans into the washer at once...don't ask how i fit it all in there i still don't know. Oh, and I put like half a thing of soap in there with it so not only did it break but it also flooded the bathroom! That was most likely the scariest moments of my life...I freaking ran for my life out of that house.
lilmonkey13 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
this is a very true story.
lilmonkey13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Right on!
lilmonkey13 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Well, since I've had one good snowing in my life (i live in the deep south of the US) and it was like three inches deep I can't really say much about snow and such. All i can say is when it does snow down here like at all we get like a week off of school! So i LOVE snow! But this is the best chapter yet really funny :D
lilmonkey13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is all very true. And I'm in middle school! I don't get what the problem is with these people...but one kid fixes his pants in one class because the teacher gave him a weddgy for not pulling up his pants it was so freaking funny OwO he wouldn't stop screaming w
EnterRandomUsernameHere chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I agree with you on this 100%. I mainly see it where nobody flushes the toilet at school, but I've seen it in restaurants and all too. One time, I went to the bathroom and the toilet was just FILLED with toilet paper to the point half of it was hanging out halfway on the floor. I also agree with the things with the sinks and all. Every sink in my school is automatic and you turn on the tap, it comes out for like five seconds and cuts off again.
Normally, I just leave the remainder of the soap on my hands and just get it off with a paper towel and be done with it.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »