Reviews for The Funny Thing Is
EnterRandomUsernameHere chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Alright, pretty much all of this chapter is exactly like my school. I agree, I hate seeing all them preppy b*stards, especially chicks, strutting down the hallways in clothes that reveal...pretty much everything. And another thing about high school, not necessarily in the hallways, but it seems that about ten or twenty percent of the female population there are pregnant and I dont even think half of 'em are even juniors. DX So, to sum this up, I totally agree with you!
Starlight606 chapter 33 . 2/17/2013
I agree. It shouldn't matter what other people think. Only what YOU think.
Darksolsticesetter21 chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
Ah... Valentines Day... when prompted to write in my journal for Algebra 2... I wrote about the single people whining, the ones in relationships feeling like the luckiest person alive. And then there is me... the one in a long distance relationship... I'm happy to have someone who loves me... but I hate not seeing her... It sucks... badly...

Anyway... great selection of rants XD They kept me entertained and I can relate to some of them... (hating JB for instance) Keep 'em coming :3
Starlight606 chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
lmao at the dumbass scientist yea that would be stupid.
Starlight606 chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Lmao the music industry makes the videos like that, they want something that gets a lot of veiws
Blissful Smile chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Dude, I agree.
Maybe add some more punctuation in it? Sure would make me understand more. It's a nice fic, anyway...shouldn't go to waste!

Yeah. You're considered a senior for me but even my grade-mates (cuz we have four classes for every grade) are like that. Know that feeling, bro.
My besties and I treat Valentine's Day normally too. Like we actually care. My brother forgets about Valentine's Day and when it comes he's like, 'Dafuq is everybody on about?'

Eh, sorry for the long review! Just felt like saying!
Starlight606 chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Agreed. Pissed me off last year cuz after our staar test, which is like an exam, we had like all these f*cking projects I was literally brain dead afterwards.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Hahaha. What did I just read?
Nayla chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Yay you included it lol
I googled it and it has to do with dyes or lots of greens
Once it came out black
Starlight606 chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
What the f*ck lmao I can't believe this
Nayla chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Hey been reading this story ever since it was posted by the way, can you write a chapter on why poop comes out green
Starlight606 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
It annoys me too! Great chapter, and also, history is my worst subject.
Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Ok, I apologize for my last review because obviously I was ok enough to review. on anoter note: THANK YOU for writing this because now whenever I'm feeling bummed I can just read about a paragraph of this story and be good for the rest of the week, because this is one of the few things tha can make me laugh so hard that I feel like I'm gonna wet myself. I beg you not to change your sense of humor.
Wait, while I'm still here, do you happen to have a FanFiction accoun?
Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
*too busy lauging ass off to review*
Starlight606 chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Agreed. I don't listen to mainstream and this explains why. Good chapter!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »