Reviews for The Funny Thing Is
invisiblenight chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Uh . . . *thank you*. Finally, someone gets it. The only way any celebrity will get with a fangirl is in their f'd up fantasies.
invisiblenight chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Wow, my mom is completely laid back and chill. We get grades here and I can make something lower than a 70 (which I normally do in math, because my teacher sucks) and she'll be totally cool with it, because she'll figure I'll get it up eventually -which I do.

And what did that poor x-box ever do to your mother?

Poor x-box . . .
invisiblenight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I know what you mean. :D. I never push anyone out of the way, but man I want to so bad! They're too slow for my liking. There aren't any Barbie girls at my school -or at least not ones that expect you to move out of their way.

You're school actually sounds like one of those cliche stereotypical high school movies, like Grease (as you pointed out) or Mean Girls.

Love your opinion though! Preach, girl, preach!
Starlight606 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Call me maybe is a annoying music video. I perfer the parodies.

Great chapter!
Starlight606 chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
What the flying shit, a girl killed herself because of that? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Anyways...Funny chapter!
Starlight606 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
Lmao this was too funny!
Starlight606 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Lmao at that user name

Great chapter!
Starlight606 chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
I agree, the littlest things can piss me off.
Prameswari chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
There is no winter in indonesia... but from the TV shows and movies somehow it seems kinda fun :/ I desperately wanted to experience winter, but reading this make me think twice about it. Oh the piss-soaked snow. Hahaha.
Now i gotta laugh at you because it's always warm here in tropic areas :P
NerotheNinja chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
OMG YOUR PARODY WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
Ders7045 chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I really just love

your

all of your ideas are insanely

good!I also love the

fact that you always

keep your fans in mind.

Please excuse my

formatting,but if I

don't type this way,

random words will be taken

off and it's really

really annoying.
Candylandg chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
What about people who dont answer? Like seriously it really pisses me off when I txt or call someone and they dont answer back. But when my ass goes on Facebook or Twitter or whatever the hell I go on I see their motherfucking asses posting shit like crazy. Like hello bitch? I just txt/called their ass? Their asses can post stupid shit but they cant even call or txt back saying their busy?! It makes me want to go to their house wait outside txt or call them again and if they dont answer barge into their motherfucking house and beat the shit out of them! P.s. Great story!:)
*Candyland*
Starlight606 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Your very welcome! This summed it up perfectly!
Starlight606 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Yay you included my reqeust! Good parady you made of that song!
Ders7045 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
What about talking about

the annoying 'small things'

that people do all the time.

Like,for example,the guy

who is completely over obsessed

with keeping his pencil sharpened.

Or that girl who is keeps tapping her

fingers on the desk,etc.