Reviews for Damsel in Distress
Clear World chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to say that the princess is a evil witch who toys with boys hearts because she is bored and waste so many people time. I bet she also allows all these kidnapping because it help simulate her kingdom that she is secretly controls with an iron fist behind the scene.

But in either case. Hahaha, always amusing to read something like this. Ah, female loves to be rescued by their prince 'charming'. I think the princess can do better than this.
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like it. It's so amusing.
Rabukurafuto chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was a lot of fun. I loved Nokturne's hypocrisy in thinking how the princess overused "beloved" yet he said some variation of "how dare you" three times in a fairly short amount of time. It was a good examination of the usual villain cliché list and how impractical it all tends to be. Poor Noktune needs to read The Prince or The 48 Laws of Power or even The Evil Overlord List to learn how it's really done. Or just take more advice from Sarah, which would probably be easier. It reminds me of how very recently a program I like had several hammy, clichéd villains that only came up with one good plan then as soon as it was done sat back and allowed the heroes to take them out with a surprise magic spell. The fandom loved them. Then the most recent villain bucked all of that, having only a few lines, an assortment of cunning traps and contingency plans, and was defeated by pure luck. The fandom mostly hates this one. It makes me wonder if on some level the very clichéd villains comfort audiences.

Excellent work.