Reviews for Cold
Tartanarmyninjagirl chapter 23 . 3/1
no offence but I kinda don't like Lucian... he's kinda like a smarmy too-good-to-be-true villian and to be honest the way he "wants" on his team makes me think "I wont be surprised if he becomes gay for him" not that I would mind being the Yaoi fangirl I am, but this kind of gay for him is a creeper kind of way, like lucian wants to rape him or something.
But other than this I am enjoying your work immensely! your writing skill is impressive and parts make me scowl and yell "Leave Seiryu alone!" or burst out laughing or go "awwww", your work is very impressionable, and very inspiriting! a double thumbs up from me! :D
Tobi-sama chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
It was nice but try to make the chapters longer...
Shin M. Hiram chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is awesome. I'm going to keep going...
Zoroastrianistic117 chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
Just finished reading this a while ago it was a pretty decent story, nothing too complicate. There were typos though but atleast it was kind of coherent, no major holes in the story line. Good job and keep it up.
Lifelesswanderer chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
This is a nice one. I'm surprised that it has only a few reviews.
GeNiuS11GlaSSes chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
Just finished reading this story. I liked the way you described the battle scenes, the techniques, and the places and the mechanics on how these places work. The characters are nice in a way that they are not your typical stereotypes (except Elle...I don't really like her type peace bro!). I love Lucian and Yue. You should develop their characters more because a great story does not have to involve tragedy all the time. The pacing is nice although isn't it too early for a sudden change of heart for Seiryu? Well, this is your story. I'll leave it up to you. Haha!

Still...Yue and Lucian are the best! :)
GeNiuS11GlaSSes chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I don't like Elle and Seiryu. It's too predictable. Yue X Seiryu! :D
Anony2 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Good overall :)
Girlygoddess231 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
So this was your other plan huh? haha I still prefer Yue over Elle. She seems to typical for me.
Girlygoddess231 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I hope Yue and Seiryu develop a good relationship together. They seem so cute when they bicker with each other. Good Chapter :P
cffchiz29 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
crap I can't wait for their rematch. too much intensity man! Keep it up! Great Chapter.
SentryRoad chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
It's a good story, but you should elaborate more on how Seiryu became that powerful as the story progresses.
SeijurohikoXIII chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This is a nice concept, the classes were really emphasized here and the details are actually decent. Keep it up :D
toto23 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012