Reviews for Surviving the Flu
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oooh I see I see. I thought you had deleted it. So there's no need to kill you.
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
The dudes are true. You rush a bit too much and have some things that puzzle me. But I still like the way Vanessa tells things like it was a poem :D
V-Victini Master chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Nothing really wrong except:
Epidemic spreading fast even for Sci-Fi
When Vanessa "Of course not my liege." I said, imitating a queen. The saying my liege is a queen or a king, so a servant would say that to a queen/king a queen/king wouldn't say that themselves.
EXPLAIN THE CHARACTERS!
V-Victini Master chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Better yet again (This time by a lot)! Much less over emotionality. Charlotte doesn't matter since you portrayed her character as an overly emotional character. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE CHARACTERS! I am a little surprised that this girl isn't like in the depths of despair about her mom. I would be, and you had mentioned they were very close.
V-Victini Master chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Better again! But still overly emotional and melodramatic! Please explain the characters. It seems a little dumb that Vanessa would be hugging and kissing her mother in the previous chapter. This is Sci-Fi so the fact that the epidemic spread THAT quickly isn't too bad, but it is a little too fast.
V-Victini Master chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Better, still emotional to quickly but definitely much better! However please explain the characters, what do they look like, personality, background etc. Also would that epidemic make world news that fast? Like in less than a day? You seem to be interested in epidemics, check out the app plague. It costs like 4 dollars, but it is very fun. You create and evolve the ultimate disease trying to wipe out the world. Story is definitely getting better but please fix the flaws!
V-Victini Master chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Woah, woah! Slow down here! You made a ridiculously emotional chapter way to early. How can readers feel the emotion? We can't bond with the character! We barely know who she is! It is a bit surprising how hard and fast that disease came on, but I know this Sci-fi so whatever. What is very surprising is how the doctors tried all those antibiotics so fast. You need to slow down, back up and explain. And now Vanessa might not see Denise again Boo-hoo-NOT! Normally that would be sad, but this is all way to early we know nothing about the characters. We know virtually nothing about the background. This is over done melodrama. I'm not being a hater, I just like helping authors and you need to fix this-a LOT!
Shadow Shade chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I really like the story, its very interesting. The only negative comment I have is that the timeline seems to be progressing too quickly. There is very little emotional reaction, only a string of events and rushed dialogue. Even though it has faults it is a great plot with a strong lead character.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww. How sad. I wanna see hiw vanessa survives after this.
Felrain chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ah, very nice. I really enjoyed reading it.