Reviews for Meany
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Okay, first take a deep breath and calm down. Panicing over this isn't going to get you anywhere. Now I've read through that phone conversation and it wasn't heartless. I don't know why you think you're being heartless towards this guy, but I can't really see it. I see you're probably irritated with him, and it seems something happened about not meeting his father that made you irritated. Now I don't know if you have done anything else, but it seems to me since everyone seems so busy you haven't had time to confide in anyone and bottling up your feelings isn't healthy and naturally you're going to lash out at someone. Its a normal human response, I believe, to at least express what you're feeling. How about you try to talk with your boyfriend about how you feel if your friends or mother are too busy? As a couple you should be able to share things with each other whether or not it hurts each others feelings. If not maybe you don't need to be together if its causing you so much stress and worry.