Reviews for The Story of World War II
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Wow! These are poems are really good! :D You two are amazing writers!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I love the last line in this chapter. These poems are so dark and haunting.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love the line "In the end the water didn't come out, just gas came out of the spout.." It's so realistic. I can't believe the things they did to people in this time period.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
In the last line you said "My angry..." when it should be "My anger..."
toto23 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i just LOVE your poems
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Very moving! - hauntings dim, unfortunately suicide never gives us a second chance. Great work on a very touchy subject.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Muahaha I'm commenting on my own poem. And its legit XD
SilverTintedMist chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Wow. All these really paint a picture of tragedy. I like how you used multiple points of view. Both of you are great poets. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Very vivid descriptions, haunting and horrific, capturing the truth and making it seem so immediate and real.
These are a very clever collection, piecing together parts to make a brilliantly whole image and story.
Great job!
AppleCrumble chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad that 'Their mental onslaughts on trail for vindicitive sins' has returned. That is an AMAZING line!
I also loved 'I know this place from a vision, From an alleviated dream'
In parts this chapter is almost the same as Chapter 2, reworded and re-phrased but still carrying its own character. Good job!
AppleCrumble chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I like how personal this has been made. Taking one person, one situation, making it seem so much more real than an overall description.
Amazing!
AppleCrumble chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Wow, this is amazing. The words captured the emotion perfectly, enabled the reader to understand.
I loved the line 'Their mental onslaughts on trial by vindictive sin'.
Really great!