Reviews for A Typical Vampire Romance Story
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
COMPLETELY BEYOND EXCELLENT-I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS and I see it has been quite some time since you have updated and I am hoping you plan to continue with this story unless of course it was picked up for publishing then I understand why you wouldn't. I do think it is worth being published myself both the story line and your writing!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Leave it to her mother to break up the mood but oh well I guess it had to be done-LOL! I have read stories where the love and interest were written realistically and not-if the story is written well and the characters are brought to life for me I love both ways and you have done that Life for me! I am already crying because I only have one more chapter to read before I am caught up and I am left with wanting more! Now on to the last chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HERE Life! I didn't want it to end! I think they make a cute couple and I find myself wanting more and more of this story! GREAT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
As much as she has tried to remain invisible apparently she hasn't done such a great job but I don't think Jack helped either but that is alright by me! Another wonderful chapter Life and I no sooner finish a chapter and I want to skip the reviews just so I can get more of this wonderful story! I would never do that though-a writer works hard on their story and if it resonates with me especially I want to leave something even if it is short to show my appreciation for it-you are that kind of author-BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Lordy this had me squirming and bouncing in my chair as I read this chapter. I am already totally taken with this story Life and am enraptured with your writing ability and the creativity of your mind-AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
You have made your characters pop and come alive-especially her brothers and again what wonderful writing here and a great chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed this and had to grin all the way through it! Keep up the great job!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ok Life-I have to say it is very rare for me to really get into a story on the first chapter but I must say yours captured my attention by the unique way you started it out and the writing was superb. This is definitely something I can sink my teeth into (pun intended)! I know I have a few more chapters left before I am caught up and I can honestly say I am eager to get on with it-AMAZING!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Awww so cute :D Thanks for TWO great updates!
dharney-barney chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
cute I like both chapters but what kind of jock was that
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Awwww :D
When he became all evil and hungry it was sort of scary... yet sort of sexy too ;)
Please update soon!
dharney-barney chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
okay this was really really really really really really really really unexpected actaully really great but unexpected oh my gosh i love him but he's kind of sccary when he's hungry, but i still love him. wow great chapter lol i was hanging by my chair.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
YES! FINALLY! :D Hahaha.
Loved that chapter ;) She is so cute and awkward around him sometimes... and sometimes surprisingly confident!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I love your story, but the chapter is very short! Please update soon!
dharney-barney chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ahhhhhhhhhhhhh finally lol
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awwww that's so sweet :) I can't believe those old creepers! At least she has Jack now! :D