Reviews for Learning Experience
Debate4life chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Huh, looks like I have a reading list!

Got my Dad reading this story, too- it's awesome.
Spectre chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Not for nothing but...

"100 MW generation systems that weigh under 500 pounds would make AG vehicles a high possibility of reality in our world…"

I was unaware that we had as a species created ANY means of creating/canceling gravity no matter what the energy density of our generators, pretty sure I would have run across it by now unless it's 'black', if so can you elaborate?
Debate4life chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I like this chapter, most especially for the referenced reactions of America. I think the space battle should be intriguing to read.
Nadia chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Very interesting. I like how the translation system isn't perfect. Reminds me of a line from Farscape when Aeyron turns to Critian and says, "You do realize the translator microbes only let us in on half of what you're saying." Right after he spins out a Southern colloquialism. Interesting that the humans were able to figure out how to use alien technology so quickly. Apparently they are even brighter than Samantha Carter. At least it took her a few hours to figure out each new bit of technology.
Debate4life chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Enjoying this, hope you continue. I like the story, reminds me of Ringo's Troy Rising series. I found the transition to cooperation a bit unbelievable, but I suppose it's possible. Looking forward to seeing their reactions when they find out the aliens were actually planning to "harvest" their brains.
swampboy45 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Nice start on "Learning Experience," although variations on "friendly" aliens may come close to the possible end product. Actually would put my vote on story two of "The Fox and the Eagles."

Excellent writing and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
YES, definitely keep going and the answer to your trivia questions are, in order...
Cool Hand Luke
and
Casablanca
hero in a cup chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
So who else enjoys tv tropes?
Paul Getson chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Love it. Keep going.
Wolfgang chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Nice beginning, so keep going but please dont forget your older stories.
Greetings from Bavaria, Wolfgang
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Interesting start, i'll wait to judge it until it gets a bit farther in.
Nadie2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Good story, reminds me in hunks of "Ender's Game." I like how it was about not only kicking alien ass, but also understanding the aliens, and realizing that trying to figure out their society would help them kick alien ass.
ErikIsBack chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
keep going, i think this one could be great
rods66 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
By all means continue, this is pretty good. I have been laughing my *** off, its funny and good. Casablanca?(sp) Thank you Rod
phoenix rampant chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
the first movie is cool hand luke, the full line is what we have here is fail-ure to communicate it is said after one of the escape attempts. "I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." is in Casablanca one of the last lines as rick and the french official (ive forgotten his name) are walking away discussing joining a free french garrison. both great movies (i didn't use google ive seen both).
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »