Reviews for Preteen Mom and Son Life
Maddie10 with ucat42 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh for god's sake, I never even once said the the day is like that every single day. I NEVER said that. No one "humors me". My kid and I are responsible. Now, I got pregnant like ANYONE ELSE would. The only difference was that I was young. For god's sake, I just hate when people judge me when I break my back trying to raise my child.

Maddie
Antoinette chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Every single weekday is like this?
It seems a bit unrealistic that your school would humor you having a toddler running around in the classrooms all day.
So you got pregnant at 7 years old huh?
That's uhhhh...pretty disturbing.
So was this a freak immaculate conception pregnancy or what?
Catherine chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wait, why do you write stories about being a teen mom? It's not true.. Right? No offense.
Draea1311 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very nicely written. One bit of advise, if I may. Watch your pronouns, you inadvertently used "I" where using "me" would have helped the story flow better. Good rule of thumb is when writing a sentence such as 'My alarm wakes Levi and I up at 5:40 AM on weekdays" read the sentence out loud with both I and me. Usually the one that sounds correct is. Not always but usually. Otherwise, good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is a great story! It's so cute and I really enjoyed reading it, you are a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Its need some action how do u play with him add body parts
ChloeMissyIzzard chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Lovely :) I'm just reading all your stories and they seem like a really awesome life! Keep writing Maddie I believe in you! X
iCollectGhosts chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow, seems like a lot of work, but you handle it well. :)
spndean chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this 1 sounds like what everyday life is like .
Gina Pallister chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Looks like Levi is well behaved I am also a young mum I was 17 when I had my twin daughters Allyanna and alexia I'm now 20 and find it hard work with 2 of them and as there dad broke up with at the hospital when I was in labour so if you ever want to talk just tweet me take care sweet heart and always smile because Levi has so much love in his heart for you
Sara Beckett chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hi, Maddie! Your stories are very cute! It's really wonderful to see a young writer's imagination blossom. I've been writing for awhile, and I know as time goes you're just gonna get better and better! Keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Heartiful aka Sara
CatSchneider chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's so exciting to read your storys of your life.
Gina chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
All the details make it very easy to imagine what is being described.
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Stop saying you don't have autism. Asbergers is a form (type) of autism. If you have "a little bit of asbergers" then you have autism. It's as simple as that.
Nora chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
A day in the life of Maddie and Levi! A great read ) Glad Levi enjoys school with you. Wait til he starts school by himself. He will be so much smarter than the other children his age ) Such an awesome Mommy you are, Maddie!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »