Reviews for New York: The Musical
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Oh my gosh I can't believe its over!
I can not wait until the next one. Like really. I'M SO EXCITED. Aw I'm so happy for them(: this was a really cute story(: thank you(:
Heartbeats14 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
I loved it! But what about the real side if it, if a guy in New York, talks to a girl, it would probably be to mug them, and what about Penelope and graham, something has to happen more with them? But aside from that, it's amazing, this is a perfect story!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS CRAZY. poor terrance!): I can't believe that! But the ending was perfect(: so precious(: so I've been wondering. This is called New York: The Musical, so does that just mean its like a play, their lives? Or is it cuz every chapter title is a song? Or are they going to be in a play? That would be great(: either way, I lurve it(:
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Yay! They finally kissed! Aw, they're so adorable. I love this story!(; Why don't other people like it as much as I do?
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Can I just say that I love this story? Okay.
i try it not chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
thank GOD Jessica is going to be gone! I was really hating her
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hi! Great first chapter! I love the characters so far. Annabeth seems like a great protagonist, very happy go lucky and the kind of person that a lot of different people like. I am also curious to see what is going on between Annabeth and Graham! Can't wait to read on!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Hey! Fantastic story! I really like it so far(: the only thing I have to say is that at the end of every chapter you always put some kind of foreshadowy reference which is awesome, but when you do it for every chapter it gets a little old. Anyway, I'm excited to read more!(:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
could you maybe post pictures of the characters.. love the story
Embittered Egg chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This story seems good so far. I like it: Annabeth seems likable. None of her friends seem particularly bitchy.

The only thing is... when most girls ask for a guy's number, aren't they looking for a date? That's just my assumption, I have no social life lolz.