Reviews for Athena
Northrnstar chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
Hi RCA! Lol I know I up and disappeared from the world for a while there, but I'm back! School and both jobs have kept me busy, but better late than never i always say and just wow! you leave for a month and next thing you know Owen is getting a colorful new education from Griffin, Ray might be Erics dad, and Alicia and John break up! Wicked awesome intenseness! I loved it! cant wait to read the next chapter! update soon! :)
SilentScreaming1944 chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Yes, I would kill you if you went on hiatus. But back on the subject at hand.

UEBJWKDBDHSKXNURIWOSJFHEJSODHDJENDUD! (Breath) ok, I'm going to take baby steps with the previous chapter and this one (or whatever...)

1. I am EXTREMELY happy that Silhouette got her 'Demon Moment' its very important with her character plot. Same as in my story Outcast (READ PEOPLE!...) can you give Outcast a shoutout? PWEASE? I need it...

2. I love the little SilhouVision moment in chapter 24. It made me VERY happy :3

3. I have little sympathy for Alecia (not because I hate her or anything. Just cause). And she really has become a bossy witch (no offence RCA!)

4. I totally love the whole Eric/Ray possible fatherness shiz! ADORABLE!

5. John has major gut, and adorableness. (Hehe I know what happens neext! RCA! I love you so much Nee-chan :3)

6. That little shoutout for my baby sis? She loved it. She had a mini heart attack when she saw it. She loved it and she wanted me to say thanks a billion! (She made another t-shirt for Athena, one with Owen and Richard :3... Tho I think it got burned with the hot glue and she had to throw it away...)

7. I wish the entire Athena cast good tiding of great joy for the upcoming events (Christmas, School, etc...)
delta327 chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Drama this time, and she goes to a new school. I guess a certain "someone'll" be showing up sooner or later. Can't wait for the next one.

Until then, keep on writing!

Bizbeth dA chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Around Ch. 7 it definitely does start to pick up, but I'm just concerned that someone might get disinterested before they even reach the good parts... I just know when ever I'm reading fiction if I'm not interested by the third chapter I exit out of the page... The first 6 chapters are a little all over the place with new characters, and most of the events are upsetting now that I've read to Ch. 23 I understand more of why you need Lady Jane & Lord Mort to be abusive but I don't feeling like you gave enough of a reason before of why they are such harsh people... Again repetition of what each character looks like what they might be wearing creates a person for the reader to visualize and grow attached to I mean you don't have to mention their brown hair & blue eyes and black t-shirt every time. Just often enough to remind the readers... All in all though I did enjoy reading this & and I'm very curious to see where you go with it :)
delta327 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Nice pun in the beginning. I like how you two did the vivid dream parts. Although it was vague, symbolism can be interwoven through it easily. Overall, good chapter.

Keep on writing!

SilentScreaming1944 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
You two are amazing! Even if I watched u write most of this chapter XD I love this story so much. And with each chapter I become even more in love with this story. From the characters to the plot. To the pairings! And more! This chapter made me night. And I know that you guys should be VERY proud of making it to 100k words in less than 25 chapters. I could NEVER do that! You guys trully are amazing. Keep up the fantastic work. Luv you guy to bits! :3

Meow...
Carolina Martinez chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Huh... I'm still a little unclear on all the character's backgrounds, and the pace is a bit too fast for my liking. But other than that, I liked it! :)
KidVarmint chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Finally! I've caught up with the story! I'm loving it and LOVING Owen's dilemma with Richard! Hope you update soon!
delta327 chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
I'm guessing I'm going to see Silhouette more in the story? Keep up the good work.

delta327 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Just stumbled onto this. Very picturesque descriptions of things. I didn't expect this to be a superhero story, but more of an Percy Jackson style story. Mainly because of the title, and the mention of "Hero" in the story description. Nonetheless, I'm liking the vibe this story is giving me.

Keep on writing.

The Dark Squire chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
I. Love. This. Story. OH MY GOD
SilentScreaming1944 chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Ok, I've waited for almost 2 weeks for someone to update a story... And let me just say...

JENDJDBJSJDWHJSIDNEJDBEJDBDHJSDBJDICBRJDHHFJRJFNFI RFNJRJFJRUFHFJFNFCHRNFJJR! *voice becomes muffled*

Brooke: As you can tell... Silent has been on a sugar high... Pretty much all day... Yeah...

Silent: *bites Brooke's hand*

Brooke: OW! WHAT THE HECK?!

Silent: I can BREATH now!
Dark Squire chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
I'm loving this so much!
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is pretty good writing! I must say, the part where she kills him is a bit gruesome... But I like the chapter, because the whole thing tells us information about the character, and doesn't seem like an info-dump. Good! :)
SilentScreaming1944 chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
OMG DHDBDJEJSIWNXHFNDIWKXHEHDJSDEJDHDIEJEGDJDUE HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST I LOVE YOU!

First off. I love how they know that Owen has powers, it creates more DRAMA!

Second. I can't WAIT until Marcel get another moment :D my heart is singing!

Thirdly... Um, Third-ly? Oh whatever... Third of all, I Love the Richen/SpeedArcher pairing! It's almost as good as *mouth gets covered by Marcel's hand*

Marcel: She was about to say NOTHING! Except for a Spoiler!

*rolls eyes* Wjrnfevurj (a muffled Whatever)
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »