Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
h earthserpent chapter 18 . 3/22
:D awesome i'm glad u updated. update again soon. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22
I always loved this story and it suck knowing its gonna come to an end soon. Great chapter by the way. It was interesting to read Katherine POV and I liked very much to know what's she thinking.
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 18 . 3/22
Loved that chapter; I was smiling so much! As for the wait, I'm just glad you're seeing DDG through. :)
Zlen chapter 17 . 2/10
A terrifying but very captivating read..
can't wait for the update 3
h earthserptent chapter 17 . 2/4
update update update.
DumbKatt chapter 17 . 2/4
yahhh! over the top ! :)

and i think i could beat J at a pun war , my jokes suck xD
meehgadoi chapter 17 . 2/3
Awe That was sweet of j to go all out for Katherine ... Can't wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2
Please update soon
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 16 . 1/25
That was a great chapter. Looking forward to the next one! I'll probably read that spin off. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23
Go Juliet! Whooo I love this freaking story! N I can't wait to read a spin off about amber! I hope her partner is Payton Cuz that would be so cool to get them together especially how they don't like each other! Lol
Dumb Katt chapter 16 . 1/24
huehue, i can't wait ;w;
h earthserpent chapter 15 . 1/18
:D YES! i love this! please update again soooooooon! :)
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 15 . 1/18
Dun dun duuun! I love how this story manages to be creepy and hilarious at the same time. Keep updating. :)
FallenCrest chapter 15 . 1/17
Perfect! Now to converse with the demon himself. I wonder if he'll reveal any useful information. Hmm...
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
in-fucking-sane! this story is insane! i feel horrible for Juliet. and wtf is with Amber? i seriously hope things work out for the best with Juliet and Katherine because i'd hate to see Juliet lose something that seems to bring meaning to her life. i honestly think Katherine is good for her... i just hope that the secrets don't tear them apart... all in all it's a very captivating story that i never would have thought to read, but i gave it a shot and i liked it a lot. so i wish you the best of luck with the progression of this story, and i can't wait to see where you go with this. laterz.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »