Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 20 . 8/24
I'm staring at the updated date and I'm crying because this was an awesome story and it's incomplete and the spinoff hasn't been updated in awhile too, which means either you've given up or something happened to you or you've been busy for a longass time and this will probably not be updated until forever. I hope you do read this and eventually update this or the spinoff, which I've yet to read. Honestly though, you write very well for someone your age. Your profile mentions that you're 15, but even if that was last updated when you started this story and you're actually 18 or something by now, you write better than a lot of people I know. There aren't many grammatical flaws and the story seems to target young adults. Your story has some fantasy elements, but is mostly in the realm of realistic fiction, my favorite genre for slash fiction. Honestly, there are only two problems I see: 1 is the fact that the Whitefish girls actually hadn't made an appearance at all and suddenly there is this jump to Katherine's birthday party in which everyone literally appears, and 2 is that you switched point of view during the most important part of the relationship between [Kathiet] (my preferred shipname). Rest of the journey through this story was incredible though.
JJudkins chapter 7 . 2/28
Please tell me you're going to finish this one? I'm under the impression you abandon projects halfway through. This one, at least, you've updated within a year.
Off to read the rest. I just wanted to stop and say keep writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Update as soon as possible please
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
oh. my. god. that was hilarious, funny, tear-staining sad, heartbreaking, and amazing all together. nice how you put it all together.
h earthserspnt chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
:D i love this! please update again soon. :)
meehgadoi chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Omg I freaking love this CH. And I can't wait for the spin off! Ahhhhhh I'm excited for it!
h earthserpent chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
:D awesome i'm glad u updated. update again soon. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
I always loved this story and it suck knowing its gonna come to an end soon. Great chapter by the way. It was interesting to read Katherine POV and I liked very much to know what's she thinking.
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Loved that chapter; I was smiling so much! As for the wait, I'm just glad you're seeing DDG through. :)
Zlen chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
A terrifying but very captivating read..
can't wait for the update 3
h earthserptent chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
update update update.
DumbKatt chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
yahhh! over the top ! :)

and i think i could beat J at a pun war , my jokes suck xD
meehgadoi chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Awe That was sweet of j to go all out for Katherine ... Can't wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
That was a great chapter. Looking forward to the next one! I'll probably read that spin off. :)
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »