Reviews for The Boy Who Dyed Red
Kingdom Of Spades chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
You should definitely continue this story! It's amazing so far :)
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I don't like potentially having to choose between two guys for him, if that's where you're going. I mean, he kinda has unfinished business with the devil if he fell from heaven for him, but I love Jackal, who I kinda also feel sorry for. His circumstance hints at a sad story, which would be interesting to uncover. And lust is clearly not Chance's only vice as an angel, as he clearly doesn't mind stealing from a kid. If Jackel somehow ends up being the devil, I suppose I'll be happy. lolol I think reading your stories all morning have put me in a weird mood.
semantics chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
You, my llama friend, have a special ability. Please update soon; I'll reward you with some hay!
Essie chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Jesus, this is hilarious. started out reading your other stories (also awesome btw) and i hope you continue them all! :-)
iVampChick chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Super cool story, keep writing!
konstance.rules chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I like this so far) Especially the last line)
heyitsstupidme chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Chance seems to be someone who acts before thinking, at least until now. And he also seems to say what's on his mind. But he isn't stupid, so I'm curious what he will do and how he will decide.
And I guess we will find out more about Jackal, since Chance lives with him (poor Jackal).
That story really perked my interest. I enjoyed reading the first three chapters.
Amarantis chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
My curiosity has been peaked. The main character is quite unusual and quite straightforward with what he feels. I like it.
Sapere chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I love angel x demon fics... But i like jackal too, he amuses me :)
looking fwd to more!
PuzzledApproach chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
lol this is really good, i cant wait for more!
PuzzledApproach chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
cant wait for the next update!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I want to see what happens next :) I'm curious
PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i really like this so far :) dirty but sexy, sounds good lol cant wait for more!