Reviews for Guardians
twilightserius chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
aww wonder if they have manlike forms
sess18 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Great story so far looking forward to more.
NightXWolf chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
This Is getting better and better! I love it so far especially the names you gave all the wolves. I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! XD
Oni chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This is a wonderful story. I do hope that you complete it. The characters all jump right off the page and come to life so vividly. The scenery is painted in my mind. The wolf's white fur even feels warm to me. Excellent writing style! Thank you!
cocoabean chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I'm really enjoying the story so far. I don't mind that it's slow since it's still well written and interesting. :)

I'm confused about whether the wolf that hangs out with Cain is the same wolf that's killing people. I can't wait to find out what's really going on and where the slash comes in.

I can't believe the townsmen and his bastard of a father are just volunteering Cain for a potentially deadly mission. What a bunch of scumbags.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the next one.
twilightserius chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
ugh just have someone off the bastard in a robbery while cain is gone
incrediblectopus chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Oh, no! Bad wolf!
Greenkidx chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Nice chapter. Cant Believe they are going to make Cain hurt his friend!
krlsen chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
:D
Amarantis chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Aw, the wolf scene was cute. The feeling I get from the story is very "small town" in the way of bartering for things and so on. It fits.

For some reason I really liked this detail: "-but they keep going on about getting the gun powder wet, and how it's inaccurate and doesn't have a long range shot and so on." It just made it seem more realistic and how hunters aren't always the 100% efficient killer machines.
Greenkidx chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Still love the wolf and Cain. The wolf gave Cain an erection! Awww, cute. Cutler a is very interesting wildcard. The story is starting to feel a bit sluggish, though. I think part of that is the distance between chapters and that each chapter only reveals the absolute bare minimum. Im definitely still curious to finally see where this all leads.
Amarantis chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter! Woah, I liked the bit when he got scared of the wolf and didn't trust him 100%. I wonder why the wolf kept his distance at that time.
incrediblectopus chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Wow, you definitely have me excited for the next chapter. Please update soon!
twilightserius chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
cool he talks to animals and deals with a bastard at home
Greenkidx chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I love this story so far. I hope you can find time to update more regularly. Happy Writing.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »