Reviews for Guardians
thejadem chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
love it. I think souji was jealous.
thejadem chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
love it! glad the wolf killed his dad. nice names for the wolves
thejadem chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
poor wolf!
thejadem chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
really like this!
Deadlover chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
I was a little apprehensive, at first about the wolf/human dynamic, but you turned it aroud, suprisingly. I hope there is a future for this story because I like it.
AlterEgoS.E.Anderson chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
i love this story and i would be extremely grateful if you would continue updating it!
BlueMoonlily chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
hello! i was just wondering if you're going to be updating this story? you were posting updates pretty regularly for a while but i haven't seen anything for a while so i thought i'd ask!

Thank you for all your work on this story :) i've really been enjoying it since i started reading a while ago!
Hope all is well,
Meghan
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
I really like this story. The characters are engaging and addictive. I'm still left wondering when Cain's necklace will kick In allowing him to communicate somewhat with animals. I sincerely hope nothing bad happens to them. It would be nice if Cain was able to get pregnant and give birth to like a child shape shifter or something. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
starkgambit chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
love this fic pls update soon!
Greenkidx chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
I am so sorry that it took me so long to review. Very nice few chapters. Very happy to see Cain maturing. And I already loved Souji.
incrediblectopus chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
I think the owl needs a name if it's gonna keep showing up.
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
That adorable owl XD
marginal-utility chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Not sure they can trust the princess...
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
Haha, I wonder what Souji's surprise could be!
BlueMoonlily chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
yaaaay :D i like the progression of their relationship! i was worried at first that Cain would never really like what was happening between him and Souji so i was afraid i'd be dealing with a non-consent situation but he's finally coming around lol

Thanks for the chapter! :D