Reviews for Russian roulette
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice rhythm. It's like a lullaby, or some twisted nursery rhyme. I think I can guess at the general story... but still, makes me curious.
I can almost imagine this guy in his room (her?) Just clicking, one two three four five six times... I think the spacing is nice here, it ups the suspense.
Great job.
cody.s.crum chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I have to say, I'm never much of a fan of suicide. I can appreciate the concept poetically though, and I like the number play you used with the chambers of a revolver. I only stumbled over the sixth line, with the word ricochet. It is a good word, but it didn't quite fit into the sentence for me like the rest of the lines did. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
Over all, a good poem though. Though if you truly feel suicidal, I hope find some happiness.
julianemp chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, this is... I can't even think of a proper term to use. Morbidly beautiful? I love this. You made such a terrible thing sound alluring. Brilliant job.
Blissful Smile chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Whoa, this is awesome! And dark. Great job!
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
beautiful... simple... it works well, add punctuation to the countdown.

BlackRosesFreedom
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! This is amazing! The concept is awesome! The writing is so well done! This has inspired to me write something right now! I love it! Thanx!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great piece, I love it when poems are split up by numbers, I just love the urgency of the poem.
Brilliant job!
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Well that was haunting. Very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
So much tought... in so few words! Quite a chilling prospect - clever you for putting pen to paper! (or should I say hands to keyboard) Very gifted in deed!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I...have no words...other than favoriting!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ohhh! This poem sends chills down my spine. This poem is so great! It's very beautiful and dark.