Reviews for Hallway Romance
BexishDevil chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Awwww thanks! I love both of the ways that they scared the hell out of each other, I have to idea!, Autumn, Tyler, not me! I can't wait for the newest chapter this one was really good!
BexishDevil chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
Awesome!
sky8677 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
you cant let Tyler move away he should move in with brad or something
Silver Shades chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Okay first I am thinking Alex is all cool and awesome. So then I liked him more than Tyler now you're turning Alex into the meanest person in the story. The bad part is that I still think Alex and Kennedy should be together :P
Silver Shades chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I honestly really liked the story before you put Kennedy and Tyler together... :p but wutevs its the story is good keep it up!
sky8677 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Love it x
sky8677 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
With tyler x
Anonymous Queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hai, so I've got to say I like Tyler better than Alex. Alex's pretty cool, but Tyler's sweetness just overwhelms me. I already fell for Tyler in the first chapter, during the flashback where he protected her from the hair raising frog-gutting science experiment. That was cute, waaaay to cute. But all in all, I don't mind whoever she gets together with. Obviously, the person you have in mind is Alex at the moment. But its okay, that means I can have Tyler to myself! 3

Update soon! :P

-Anon Queen
HopelessRomantic97 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Who do you like better Kennedy or Autumn? Alex or Tyler? What do you think of Alex and Kennedy getting together? What do you think of Tyler's reaction to Alex kissing Kennedy?

I think this chapter was actually good and I can't wait to see what happens next. I expect some drama in the upcoming chapters;) Hmm, I like Kennedy better. But I guess that's because we don't really know much about Autumn. I sorta like Tyler better.(maybe because your original description of him reminds me of my crush.) Haha.
And I think its cute that Alex and Kennedy are finally a couple. And Tyler seemed, what's the right word.. jealous, upset, envious.