Reviews for Fun In The Sun
Vamp712 chapter 58 . 5/23/2014
I've been reading for some time, I like this story and can't wait for you to post more chapters. I haven't found any huge grammar problems or plot issues. I say keep it as it is cause its a good story so far.
Vamp712 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Very interesting chapter on everyone's reactions to her outfit. Love seems to be the only thing they concern themself with. Although it is nice how Sal is open and honest with her friends about everything.
Vamp712 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great description and storyline, this will be an interesting story.
Carmel March chapter 58 . 2/4/2013
All this tension is coming to a head soon, I think! :) Great chapter!
whiteyachts chapter 57 . 1/30/2013
they are so cute together, i can't stand it!
Carmel March chapter 57 . 1/30/2013
Hilarious chapter! Nick is so flirty, I love it. I was grinning the whole time. Can't wait for more!
Carmel March chapter 56 . 1/26/2013
I love how Fay was trying to make Sal confront the fact that she might have feelings for Nick. Sometimes you just need someone else to make you see it! And the shorts incident was hilarious!

Please update soon - I want to hear more of what Adam has to say!
Carmel March chapter 55 . 1/21/2013
Oh, the sexual tension between these two! It's so cute. I adored their interactions in this chapter. Please post more soon :)
Carmel March chapter 54 . 1/16/2013
They are so perfect. I loved the sexual tension! Update soon! :)
Carmel March chapter 53 . 1/12/2013
I cannot get over how sweet they are together. So perfect. Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 52 . 1/9/2013
Update please! This is so good! I think that Jen is just saying she might be pregnant to keep him with her..please don't let her be pregnant with nicks kid! And if she is pregnant, then make it another mans child lol so Sal and Nick can be together! Update soon!
Carmel March chapter 52 . 1/8/2013
Oh no, this is really a huge setback! Poor Nick, jeez. And Sal! Please update soon!
Carmel March chapter 50 . 1/5/2013
Loved it, as usual! The ending was so sweet. I love them together :)
whiteyachts chapter 50 . 1/4/2013
this is one of my favorite chapters! i really enjoy reading about nick and sal interacting with each other and being in a work environment is different from when they were on the quest. i am wondering if something fishy is going on with the mike character, i've gotten that feeling ever since he popped up. looking forward to reading what happens!
Carmel March chapter 49 . 1/2/2013
Oh, goodness, reading her diary! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »