Reviews for Depression
natzxox chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think it's nice that you and your friends are doing a nice contest. c: Hm, if you really think you're depressed hun, then you should maybe go to the doctor? They have meds for that. (Not being mean, just trying to help.) Being in love with a fictional character is totally normal. I think? I'm in love with Ron Weasley. Anyway, if you ever need to talk I'm here. I've been dealing with depression most of my life.
Briony Black chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
At the beginning of the year, I felt remarkably similar to how you do now. I was depressed-sometimes I still am-because someone really close to me decided that he would go off and try to be popular. It didn't work, but something in our friendship broke and I can't forgive that.

You need to remember that depression comes and goes. You won't be like this forever. I made a lot of mistakes during that phase, ao just tr to keep a clear head. Keep venting angst into this story, DO NOT BOTTLE IT UP, and remember that God is looking after you.
nonsence330 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Semi charmed life is an ironically uplifting song, considering its about a drug addict. Try "never let you go". Music always cheers me up when I'm sad...
Caedenza chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I had the same symptoms as you and the feeling finally went away when I found a real goal and purpose in my life. I started repeating in my head all the things I wanted to do for myself - like go to A university or be really good at swimming - and decided that I would focus on that. Do things that make you happy- but real, fulfilling happy, not like temporary. I also find that when I have too much time to think, the symptoms occur.

And if someone ignores you, I suggest confronting that person and talking it out. If they're too cowardly to explain, they're not worth your time.
nonsence330 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The anon review made by "nonsence" was me. I thought I'd put this if you ever wanted to talk to someone. I'm also 14 and well I'm sure you saw my comment.
Nonsence chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I took a depression quiz and scored 32. I don't often feel depressed but I kind of get your problems. Sometimes I'm with my best friends and I just get randomly sad. I hang with friends andy crush is there but I feel like she ignores me. I always feel like Im less of a person than my friends because they've all got girlfriends or are athletic and I'm just a boring kid who plays video games and listens to music all day.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2