Reviews for Depression
natzxox chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
What a weird dream! I really hope basketball gets better. I have a question, though. If you didn't want to play, why did you try out? Lol. Silly girl. But, hopefully things get better!
natzxox chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Dang girl! You have a lot going on in your life. :c Have you ever thought of meditating? Oh, and aren't internet people the best? Just be careful!
natzxox chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
My parents are the same way. I dated a black guy, and they all but nailed me to a cross. I know it sucks, but sometimes you have to do you, and ignore them. Anyways, I'm glad you're feeling better.
natzxox chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Dang, I'm sorry about making basketball. (Weird thing to say, right?) Maybe you just have a really big crush on Kyle? I'm sorry your mom didn't notice you crying. That's pretty suckish. :c I love all three of those songs, but I can understand why they depress you. Once again, if you ever need to talk, I'm always here. c:
natzxox chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I love Semi-Charmed life! Wake me up, not so much. Too repetitive and poppy for me. Plus, I can't stand Chris Brown. I am glad you have your leggo people. LOL at trying not to make basketball. I can't stand basketball, either. Most boring sport, ever. Anyways, hope all is well!
natzxox chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hm, it sounds like your brother is lazy. I see your point about him doing his own work. You shouldn't feel guilty, dear. It is HIS essay. You have your own things to deal with. I'm concerned as to why your parents haven't noticed your depression. Maybe you should talk to them about your feelings?
natzxox chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think it's nice that you and your friends are doing a nice contest. c: Hm, if you really think you're depressed hun, then you should maybe go to the doctor? They have meds for that. (Not being mean, just trying to help.) Being in love with a fictional character is totally normal. I think? I'm in love with Ron Weasley. Anyway, if you ever need to talk I'm here. I've been dealing with depression most of my life.
Briony Black chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
At the beginning of the year, I felt remarkably similar to how you do now. I was depressed-sometimes I still am-because someone really close to me decided that he would go off and try to be popular. It didn't work, but something in our friendship broke and I can't forgive that.

You need to remember that depression comes and goes. You won't be like this forever. I made a lot of mistakes during that phase, ao just tr to keep a clear head. Keep venting angst into this story, DO NOT BOTTLE IT UP, and remember that God is looking after you.
nonsence330 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Semi charmed life is an ironically uplifting song, considering its about a drug addict. Try "never let you go". Music always cheers me up when I'm sad...
Caedenza chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I had the same symptoms as you and the feeling finally went away when I found a real goal and purpose in my life. I started repeating in my head all the things I wanted to do for myself - like go to A university or be really good at swimming - and decided that I would focus on that. Do things that make you happy- but real, fulfilling happy, not like temporary. I also find that when I have too much time to think, the symptoms occur.

And if someone ignores you, I suggest confronting that person and talking it out. If they're too cowardly to explain, they're not worth your time.
nonsence330 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The anon review made by "nonsence" was me. I thought I'd put this if you ever wanted to talk to someone. I'm also 14 and well I'm sure you saw my comment.
Nonsence chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I took a depression quiz and scored 32. I don't often feel depressed but I kind of get your problems. Sometimes I'm with my best friends and I just get randomly sad. I hang with friends andy crush is there but I feel like she ignores me. I always feel like Im less of a person than my friends because they've all got girlfriends or are athletic and I'm just a boring kid who plays video games and listens to music all day.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2