Reviews for The X-Project
Samantha chapter 8 . 4/13
Please Update This Story Soon. It has been a very long time since you have updated. And, I love this story so much.
K8 the great chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Please get them to kiss in th mission or jay mistaking Rainer for a boyfriend.
I'm evil.
Fire and Ash chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Freaking awesome! Just like all your over books and chapters, please write chapter 8 quickly!
;)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I love this one. Please update very soon.
bubblygumgum chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Amazing! I'm liking this story more and more every chapter. Please keep writing. I can't wiat to find out what happens! :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Ahh! I love this story so much and I am really looking forward to the next chapter! The relationship between Jay and Mia did escalate quickly and you could have written some more with the fighting, but the way they mended the relationship was perfect. Keep up the good work!
Stunnamac chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Their relationship did get to this point pretty quickly but it didn't feel too rushed. They complement each other perfectly and I'm so glad they both have someone to be with in this godforsaken institute. It still amazes me how caring Mia is! I'm looking forward to their mission too.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Absolutely love your story! Can you update soon?
Anon chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Amazing! Please keep writing and update soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Keep posting more
Stunnamac chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I just read everything you're written so far and I love this story so much! I love Sci-Fi romance! Mia is the kindest and most compassionate person ever! I feel so bad for all of the Xenos in that facility :( But, I'm glad that Mia is their beacon of hope. Her and Jay are just somethin' else ;) I'm so excited for everything that will happen next! Please update soon!
bubblygumgum chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Amazing chapter. Can't wait to hear what comes next. Keep writing :)
bubblygumgum chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Amazing chapter. Keep writing. Update soon. :)
Storm's True chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This whole powers concept is really cool. Their pasts are kind of depressing I think though, along with what the Observers do with the little kids. I love watching Jay and Mia interact with each other is it so fun! I can't wait for you to update again and see where this is going.