Reviews for The X-Project
LolBookWorm chapter 18 . 3/2
Really enjoying this story. Are you still writing?
philliph chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Reggie's death. Very well written. Brought tears to my eyes. So sad.
MiaJay chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Loved the chapter.
thanks for the dedication :))
MiaJay chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
New reader on board :))
Heavdn chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
This story is AWSOME! i m a new fan of this story:))

i wish u could post more frequently. so tht i could read the end of it sooner.
whn r u gonna post the next chapter?
Bubblygumgum chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
I love it :) dont think i need to say anything more :)
Bubblygumgum chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
So glad this story is back with another awesome chapter. :) can't wait to read what happens next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this website! Please update as soon as you can!3
Stunnamac chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I've been looking forward to your update! The ending was so trippy lol. I hope Mia and Jay actually kiss forreal when she's in the right state of mind. I'm pissed Jay left Mia, but I hope they work things out and kill Lorate somehow because he's an evil arse!
Samantha chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Hey, could you possibly update soon. I love reading your story and just... you know, wanted to read something from it. So, please hurry.
Samantha chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Man! I have no clue what to say (or in this case type). I seriously can't wait until you update again so please do it as soon as possible. I will be waiting! 'Till next time.
bubblygumgum chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I LOVE it! Amazing chapter. Can't wait until your next update. :)
Samantha chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Man! Please, please, please update very soon, again. I absolutely loved this chapter and I can't wait until the next update. Action time! Hopefully.
Samantha chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
This was really good and I just can't wait to see what happens. So, when you can please update. No Pressure. But, sometimes I'm known to get a little impatient. But, I will at least wait three months... or possibly two months... two weeks? Oh well, I won't bother you unless neccessary. Have a great summer! If you live where it is summer. And, if you don't, then, Have a great season (whatever it is).
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »