Reviews for The X-Project
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12
please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this website! Please update as soon as you can!3
Stunnamac chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I've been looking forward to your update! The ending was so trippy lol. I hope Mia and Jay actually kiss forreal when she's in the right state of mind. I'm pissed Jay left Mia, but I hope they work things out and kill Lorate somehow because he's an evil arse!
Samantha chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Hey, could you possibly update soon. I love reading your story and just... you know, wanted to read something from it. So, please hurry.
Samantha chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Man! I have no clue what to say (or in this case type). I seriously can't wait until you update again so please do it as soon as possible. I will be waiting! 'Till next time.
bubblygumgum chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I LOVE it! Amazing chapter. Can't wait until your next update. :)
Samantha chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Man! Please, please, please update very soon, again. I absolutely loved this chapter and I can't wait until the next update. Action time! Hopefully.
Samantha chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
This was really good and I just can't wait to see what happens. So, when you can please update. No Pressure. But, sometimes I'm known to get a little impatient. But, I will at least wait three months... or possibly two months... two weeks? Oh well, I won't bother you unless neccessary. Have a great summer! If you live where it is summer. And, if you don't, then, Have a great season (whatever it is).
deets1 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
This is good. I like it-I'm really enjoying it right now. Thanks for keeping up, even if it was late, and I hope APs went well.

Deets

P.S. I love the contrast between Jay and Mia. One whose parents rejected her, so she was able to assimilate to the institute because she felt there was no other option-like all the kids. But Jay-he was given hope by his family, and then the Institute took them away first thing. So he fought. And still fights. Mia and co. are tied forever because that's all they have, even if it's inhumane-Lorate is like her father-her father of all things. Jay, not so much.

I love how the apparently subtle things make a world of difference in your story-it shows great sight for detail, and is what makes me really like it. Even if this was subconscious it works. It either way you're basically awesome so.

Thanks again.

Deets
Lady Morrighan chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Finally, an update! Hope there will be more soon, this story is so addicting!
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hey, I know it has only been about a month since you have last updated. But, to tell the truth, a month has seemed like eternity. So, if you could please update soon I'm 99.8% positive that all of you readers would be surprised and happy. Trust me! Because I am one of them. Anyway, as soon as you can would be awesome. And, I will gladly read and review your next chapter. Ciao!
Amelia chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
I really like your story so far! I love seeing the relationship build with Mia and Jay. Hope to see you update soon!
Samantha chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Well, I'm glad that you did this chapter, because I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. It was a really good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Thankyou for updating. See ya later, Alligator! Plus, I'm glad that I have a little something to do with bringing a smile on people's faces as they read this chapter. It was really good. Later!
bubblygumgum chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I loved this chapter. and this story for that matter. :) keep writing. this story is amazing and deserves to be written. and update soon. I want to know what happens :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I can't wait to see what happens with Zane! The vitamins were also mentioned a lot this chapter. I am guessing it will be significant next chapter?
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »