Reviews for My Favorite Scooper
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Loved it! Short, sweet and beautiful! I loved Jill's voice! Just lovely!
LoveAntiquity chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
A treat to read, thank you :)

Lara
miner chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Awww! I love this! it is adorable perfection, just what I needed!
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the One-Shot category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

Utterly adorable and dosed with a humorous narrator, "My Favorite Scooper" is a compelling read. The structure is formulaic, but it works, and works incredibly well, especially considering the lack of dialogue. The only thing that caught me off for a moment was the different wording of the last two paragraphs, but I think it hardly matters. "My Favorite Scooper" was still as magical as ever.
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was odd... good, but odd.

Thanks anyway ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
i'm actually crying because i love this so much.
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was so cute, it really made me smile (and I'm having a bad day at work so good going!)
Holly chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Aaawwwwwww this is adorable! XD
Sky chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I am actually in love with this story.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Cute story!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great, now I'm craving ice cream. I found it absolutely adorable how you went down to the deepest detail when describing how Jill feels. It interested me to know the reason why she orders caramel mocha fudge. I love the way "it has nothing to do with Tony Valinti. Nothing" repeats because it describes Jill's personality. The ending really touched me because it turns out that he actually likes her too and I just, this is so cute.
L.A.D chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was cute and adorable. I absolutely love it, definitely one of my favourite one shots. Very original and gosh, I just adore the plot, everything. The epitome of perfection.
found.eventually chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Loved it. Such a feel-good read. You know what? I think I'm gonna keep this on my reading list and read it again on Rainy days wherea little more love is needed ;)
marzmez chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was sweet! And I loved it!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/2/2012