Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Silver Sheryl chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
i just really want to slap jane...dunno why
Silver Sheryl chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
great job!
Silver Sheryl chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
sweeet
Silver Sheryl chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
love it better now that its original. cant wait for you to post CC!
Tatiyonnah chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
A cute story, not too formulaic considering the fairy tale genre. I like that u wanted it to focus more on the sisters than the romance. That being said, I would have liked to see more development in Jane and maribelle 's relationship - perhaps some test or trial that they can only accomplish together - just something more to strengthen their bond.

Also, the change in their relationship was way too subtle. It really just went from tolerance to slight friendship. A little more drama there would have been nice.

The length was okay since it is a fairy tale, but the end fell apart a little bit and it felt rushed - as if there were too many loose ends to tie and some were just thrown in as an afterthought.

Also i think u have to decide whether this is going to be a full length tale with a long journey and lessons to learn and new friendships or a shorter more concise tale with less morals at the end, because right now its an awkward blend of the two. I like the morals and life lessons ur trying to incorporate, but the story is so short that its hard to believe that the characters actually learn those lessons.

Overall its a cute story, but u can make it better - I just think u should either take some stuff out or put way more stuff in.

Hope I was helpful :-)
Sylvaine.Xanthia chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
To be honest, you need to work on you punctuation. But you don't have to.
Sylvaine.Xanthia chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Keep up the good work (:
Sylvaine.Xanthia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012