Reviews for The Only Hope For Me Is You
thegirlwhocouldfly chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful poem. It had very nice flow and I loved your word choice. It was so passionate and I could feel the emotion throughout. It was a good example of how no human can provide fufillment for another. No one is perfect or completely reliable. Your poem portrays this very nicely.
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'm trying to think of better words to describe this but all I can think of is Heartbreak and how The love and hope just can't stop slipping away. It's just so sad that someone lost someone special but at the same time as I read this I love how poetic you make this. It's one of those poems with not only fantastic flow but a compelling one. I'm a fast reader but I as type this I keep going back and reading every line I can,I just love it!
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
A very emotive piece...

xx
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This an amazing poem. Every single word in this earned it's place, it's so well written and just perfect.
True Talker chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This makes me MOST CONCERNED about the one who wrote this.
Naver chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This poem shows just how I feel.. Every line had an impact on me,it made me quite sad. The person I want to stay by my side is already gone and I'm still waiting for them..
Favorited this, it was amazing, to read my emotions and feelings right on those lines.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I cried, not going to lie. This is so beautiful - you do me the honour of dedicating this magnificent piece to me. Gorgeous imagery, beautifully varied vocabulary, just... just... BAAAAAWWWWHHHH! 3
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is really good. I kept thinking about getting writer's block for some reason :P