Reviews for New Night Sequel
Cdelancy chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
THAT WAS EPIC! You're an AWESOME writer! I love this series and can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I love that fly scene it is truly priceless :)
incrediblectopus chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I know this was written a while ago, but it hands me a good chance to say again how much I like Drystan's Story. The way you write him is so raw, so real. You really bring him to life, and give him a story of his own. It's not just the other side of the coin, it's another, just as shiny coin that has it's own history and complications. The thought just occurred to me that instead of ending the story where New Night ends, you could just keep going into this book. It would be longer, and make connections that two separate books from Eben's perspective don't. The time Drystan spends away from the rest of the pack could really fill in his backstory and emphasize his loss, and maybe, like, the new future he sees with Eben and the rest of the pack. Also, if you did that, it might not seem like you're just rewriting New Night, it could be more its own story. (I apologize if this makes no sense or something, it's three in the morning. You should maybe just ignore me.)
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Beautiful ending to this second installment. As always, the characters feel like real, important family members to me. They hold a special place in my heart. Thank you ever so much for sharing this beautiful tale.
Q chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
;_; The ending made me so happy. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Sai Erikson chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Well, I'm glad they were more lienient towards Eben but I doubt he'll be joining any covens when he considers himself part of a werewolf pack
Sai Erikson chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I didn't know you'd kill Lucie but I also figured shed never make it far without Quinten
Sai Erikson chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Hell yes I'd buy it if you got it published. It has plot, not flat characters, supernaturalness, humor and romance
Sai Erikson chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I'm glad you psychologically had him messed up. Sometimes authors let them be fine and it drives me bonkers. I like how Eben is acting...Then again, I love slightly unhinged or nutcase characters .
Sai Erikson chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Hmmm having it in Drystan's POV might be interesting
Sai Erikson chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Interesting choice for Eben... Well, hopefully you found your Drystan look alike
Rayne chapter 29 . 10/12/2013
*sniffs* I'm lovin' Eben allllll the more -is that even possible? I'm liking Avery, Gunnar and Cam too... what is it with you and lovable characters? X'D

Overall the sequel is awesome, just as fantastically outstanding as the first but mesmerizing and utterly more nail-bitingly-edge-off-your-seat-and-jawdropping, I could only wonder in awe and spine-tingling excited anticipation what's in store for the pack in the third part.

Kudos! Bravo! Encore! *applauds*
EPuppy chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
Awww i criedd :') sequel was wonderful i totally love this fics theyre the best of everrr
EPuppy chapter 28 . 9/22/2013