Reviews for New Night Sequel
briarblackdeathrose chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Well, I'm glad they were more lienient towards Eben but I doubt he'll be joining any covens when he considers himself part of a werewolf pack
briarblackdeathrose chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I didn't know you'd kill Lucie but I also figured shed never make it far without Quinten
briarblackdeathrose chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Hell yes I'd buy it if you got it published. It has plot, not flat characters, supernaturalness, humor and romance
briarblackdeathrose chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I'm glad you psychologically had him messed up. Sometimes authors let them be fine and it drives me bonkers. I like how Eben is acting...Then again, I love slightly unhinged or nutcase characters .
briarblackdeathrose chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Hmmm having it in Drystan's POV might be interesting
briarblackdeathrose chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Interesting choice for Eben... Well, hopefully you found your Drystan look alike
Rayne chapter 29 . 10/12/2013
*sniffs* I'm lovin' Eben allllll the more -is that even possible? I'm liking Avery, Gunnar and Cam too... what is it with you and lovable characters? X'D

Overall the sequel is awesome, just as fantastically outstanding as the first but mesmerizing and utterly more nail-bitingly-edge-off-your-seat-and-jawdropping, I could only wonder in awe and spine-tingling excited anticipation what's in store for the pack in the third part.

Kudos! Bravo! Encore! *applauds*
EPuppy chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
Awww i criedd :') sequel was wonderful i totally love this fics theyre the best of everrr
EPuppy chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
That was sooo freakin awesome! Dark things :o
EPuppy chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Ahhhhh omg ebennnnn!
EPuppy chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
What you ll do will be okay(:
EPuppy chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
This Eben was sooo sexy :p
EPuppy chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
You should be flattered cuz this is beyond awesome
EPuppy chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Youre kiddin!? This is like the best fic everrr
EPuppy chapter 21 . 9/22/2013