Reviews for Prophecy-It Begins
dragons for life chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
A trilogy? Awesome. I love the way you ended it. Not so much as the mushy-ness, but the amazing twist of it all.
And I'm sure that you aren't a jerk. You can keep saying it, but it isn't true.
As for the updating, I personally don't mind. Make it good. Maybe even better than this one. If that's even possible.
dragons for life chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Eh, you're not a jerk. I deleted The Dark Forest last year, and told myself 'fix this' because it was getting bad. And so far I have had 0 chapters and 0 ideas. How's that for hiatus?
But anyways, I think you're a great writer, so don't beat yourself up about it. :)
Oci Oceana chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Your welcome ;) I do hope the sequel comes out... Sometime within a year! XP Ah, I'll have to tie you to a chair and see what happens...
That was... Unexpected. So Talitha is Estelle's mother? How much older is she?
Oci Oceana chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
I'm tempted to chop off your head right now XP Hmm... Still planning a sequel?
dragons for life chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
I still think it's AWESOME!
Oci Oceana chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
Did you get Ebony's protectiveness of Estelle from my little horsey story during lunch? :) I'm glad they finally all found each other and Malcolm can get help!
Oci Oceana chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
Yay! Everyone's on the right path!
dragons for life chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
I wonder why it's too late. I can't wait for more to read!
Oci Oceana chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
I'll join you... anything to escape math class!
Oci Oceana chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Why didn't you ask ME about horses? Oh, and you don't exactly 'know' how long you can ride a horse before they have to rest... all horses have different amounts of stamina... And then 'resting' is more like one or two days... depending on the strength of the horse and how long you ride them... plus at a good walk and if you have a strong horse they can walk for maybe half a day; depending on their breeding... Some horses do have intelligent brown eyes... so you got that right! And instead of 'groom and brush' just use groom OR brush (they're the same thing) Sad chapter by the way X(
dragons for life chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Personally, I like the long chapters :) And yes, I did cry during the conversation. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! :( It was kind of hard to read the story through my tears, but after I stopped I was able to keep going only to find out that they were still talking and it got sadder so that process lasted for a while. :P
dragons for life chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Can't wait to see what happens! I'll be waiting! :)
Oci Oceana chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Yay! She is alive!
Oci Oceana chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
EEK! Where are they? Don't tell me you killed them :P
dragons for life chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
It's OK! I like cliffhangers. Makes you want more. :) And of course I want more. This is the first story I ever read on Fiction Press! :) Really got me going. :) :) :)
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »