Reviews for Prophecy-It Begins
Oci Oceana chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Hey! Cool book... sounds like the ones u read at school all of the time. By the way where were u today? You abondaned me! Oh have u read my new book?
Oci
Miggles chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
There are some spelling and grammaer mistakes, but my favourite is 'glance Dover' :P They shouldn't be too difficult to spot.
Still good though! :)
Miggles chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Oooooohh...the plot thickens!
Love the twist you've put on elves here. Keep going! :)
Lasair97 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I must say, I like it so far. The story is an interesting one; in common folklore, elves are portrayed as wise, peaceful beings, yet in this they are made out to be cunning and cruel, with utter disregard for life. It's a unique concept, and I'm interested to see where this goes.

Mu one criticism is about the prologue. It didn't have that much structure to it and it didn't really capture me all that much. I would suggest adding a little more to that section, maybe add a little about the main character's personal history or the village life before its destruction. Otherwise I'm certainly looking forward to hearing more on this!
alienfromx chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I've only read the prologue but it sounds interesting. Kind of makes me see the little Santa Claus elves in an entirely different light haha.
Sierra chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Well.. me gusta. I like this story! You've set it up nicely, with a good prologue and an absolutely brilliant summary. Only thing is that you have done something here (not necessarily a mistake), something that most authors do and drives readers crazy 99.9% of the time. You see, you've started with an action-packed beginning - her world, as she knows it, is ending. Her house/family is gone, and now she has to run away or the Elves will kill her. My issue with this is: if they don't kill her (which, judging by your summary) is something of a letdown. In order to remedy this, I would recommend something like... I don't know, maybe she is captured and almost executed, but then the Elves themselves are attacked and the issue of her execution is forgotten for the moment. After that, Talitha would mostly be wanting to prove her worth to the Elves so that she is not killed - regardless of the fact that she hates them for killing her family.
This line of logic may not make sense, and so I will add a quote here which, I believe, sums it up perfectly: "it is an undeniable, and may I say fundamental quality of man that, when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable."
Therefore, Talitha will be sucking up to those Elves big-time to stop them killing her, and in the long run, be free.
Miggles chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Good prologue; I'm interested and can't wait for the update. However, I kind of know what's going to happen, becasue you've said a little too much in your description. :L
Also, you've said 'falling roofs' twice, try changing the second one so you don't sound so repetitive. And 'Or his end' should be ended with a comma if it's thoughts, and should be at the start of a new paragraph.
Update soon please! :D