Reviews for Something I Can Never Have
Cj Quinn chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
NO I DIDN'T! NOR DID ANY SANE PERSON! Oh wait... lol must have forgotten where I was. XD
Daneeno chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I really like this story. Aiden's POV was very intersting to see! Its adorable how he sees Cameron.
Cj Quinn chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD! I try not to read delicious smut right before I got to school. BUT HERE I AM. READING SMUT BEFORE SCHOOL! I feel Adien's pain and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED his perspective! That was great! Really!
sigh... And thank you for the shout out! That was so sweet! I really appreciate it! I would hug you but... yeah... distances... and I've never met you...
LOVE YOU
Cj Quinn chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
... yes... angst... but WHY?
Cj Quinn chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
CUUUUTENEESSSSS! I'm love this
blackkitties chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
I really like hope you update soon.
Cj Quinn chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
XD that was lovely! I loved that last bit. "I sleep naked" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bright-Lights chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I really like this story and the direction it’s going in. It’s so cute! And kind of morbid with the whole ‘he wants to die but can’t’ thing. Um, well, he finally has something to live for, so I guess that solves that problem. Keep up the good work!
Cj Quinn chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Awwwwwwwe so fluffy ]
Cj Quinn chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Sigh This is... cute... i like it XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Normally i don't really read supernatural stories, but i thought i should give this a try.
So far it's really good and i am looking forward to more
Cj Quinn chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Poor boys hope life gets better for them
levii14 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This is a really interesting story, I've never read something with a plot that's similar. That being said, the first three chapters are really good and I'm excited for the next one. I rrreeeaaalllyyy wanna know how things turn out between these two, so keep up the good work !
Cj Quinn chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I like this... please continue to write this beautifulness
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3