Reviews for Amidst Honeysuckle, Promises, and Forbidden Things : Book One
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
I can't stop reading. I paused to feed my children but have declared today "lazy saturday". Lol. Great so far. :)
Mo chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I am enjoying this story but I am still confused as to why she has to pretend that Walter is the father. Just because the others at school don't know that she hasn't slept with someone else doesn't mean she couldn't have. It could easily be some nameless person who she doesn't want to name. I am not really following the logic of having Walter step in and pretend at all. It's not like she has a lot of friends and needs to explain herself to anyone - she only really has her brother so why would she have to do this? And to say this lie, rape is not something to be taken lightly.
xXLonelyBeeXx chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
You said the he pushed her shirt up to the line of her bra. But she slept naked...you may want to read over this because I found a lot of stuff like that so far, Not that I don't absolutely love the story! i hope that when their mother finds out what they are to eachother that she accepts them. I guess I'll find out...NEXT CHAPTER!
HD chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Surprised you haven't gotten more reviews considering the amount of chapters available. FIrst couple of chapters were well written and I'm a fan of whole 'forbidden relationships' thing. Yet I don't come across many stories on fictionpress with that sort theme that are well written like this is.

Keep up the great work.
marebare1979 chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Whoa Nelly! first you did two updates in a 5 hour period then before I even had a chance to read this epic chapter, I was alerted of Book Two: Chapter One! I am so thankful! I love theses characters so much, I feel like I know them and they're my friends full of humour and faults (alike). Belle asking/begging her best friend to be with her brother was selfless and heart wrenching. The way it sounds I have this fear the Eli may have got into the accident on purpose he has taken so much guilt upon himself. I really, really, really want to go straight into Book Two but I have soooo much work to do (I shouldn't even be reading and reviewing nowbut I HAD to).
marebare1979 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
I am with Eli do these two ever get a break, but unlike Eli I don't believe it's because of something wrong they did bad stuff happens to good people all the time. I know this sounds bad of me but I almost feel it's too little too late with the mother, yeah she' showing some interest which I'm sure is a comfort to Belle but she is still putting her work before her children and grandchildren. They have a nice house and she works ALL the time so I would imagine she can afford to cut back on her work load but she still is avoiding the babies she brought into this world (I really loathe her-but I hide it oh so well). I feel such a strong pull to this couple, I really want them to work thru their issues (which they have many to over come).

"It can't rain all the time".
InsaneMutilation chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
I love how you make this so emotional, real, passionate all in one. It is really good and i love it. Cant wait for the next chapter :3
marebare1979 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
I ache for Belle & Eli. These two deserve some happiness, Belle feeling so betrayed by her own mind and body wanting to make love to Eli but flashing back to Walter. I was so hopeful that she would be able to enjoy the intimacy with Eli but you are nothing if not realistic, this was her first real try at sex since the rape and the rape wasn't even that long ago. The dog was a sweet thought but they're already going to have their hands full in the coming months a dog is even more responsibility to load in to them. It was sweet of Belle to think of Eli's needs because he so obviously thinks of her and the hand job ant the end was a nice ending.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
I loved this chapter I am so happy that she is stronger and is overcoming it and i absolutely love Eli. I cant wait till the babies are born. Awesome story Love it. Cant wait :3
marebare1979 chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Oh God you made my eyes water! Eli is perfect and you write Belle in such a believable way showing us her sorrow and depression but without out making her seem whiny. I'm so glad Anna hasn't given up on Belle and even strengthening her friendship with Belle and Eli. It's nice that the mother seems to show some sort affection but I almost don't even care about her but it's nice for Belle and Eli. I hope Valentine's Day is a turning point for Belle on to the road to recovery. Take your time on on the next chapter, I rather have a good chapter that isn't rushed than a quick crap one.
That being said I can't wait for ch 26!
camp30 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
First of all this is a brilliant beginning, very captivating. Secondly I'm confused as to why you haven't come up with a title.. you are twenty four chapters in and at this point you should have some idea of what to call it. Just think about the theme of the story and something should come to you, I'm a writer myself and I know that coming up with titles can be exhausting. Moving on to the second chapter. My dear friend Marebare turned me onto this.
marebare1979 chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
No! No, no, no I was not mentally prepared to beat the present so quickly I thought I had one more ch! I need one more hit then I'll quit I swear! Just one lousy hit. This was such a meloncholly ch I was so happy to hear the wee ones are well. I don't know how to describe the heartache I feel for not just Belle but Eli too, they had such a beautiful (albiet unconventional) love I morn the loss of it. I can't say I'm mad at Belle or put her down for being selfish because she's so broken and torn. I was happy that Mags played mom and how weird was it to hear her say Gabe?! Also her pulling her head out of her ass to acknowledge their love. I hope for a speedily recovery for them all but I sadly do not trust in hope. Can't hardly wait for the next installment. This is the third story I've read on this site and I think you ruined me, I fear I will never find another story like this.
marebare1979 chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
I'm glad your taking your time with this part it's painful and grueling but realistic. She's suffering through flashbacks and she is frightened if her own brother/lover. I fear for Eli he is wound so tight and he's ready to blow, he needs to have someone to talk to. Anna is a rock. It's so sad that the mother hasn't been mentioned but she hasn't been there for her children for the last 15 years so why start now.
marebare1979 chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
Thank you for Eli he couldn't have been any better (w/I seeming too perfect) he was flawed yet strong. Reassuring Belle he still loved her and this wasn't her fault. I hate the Belle feels this is somehow her fault (although I understand that is a common emotion in rape survivors). I can't believe I only have 2 chapters left I don't understand how this can get wrapped up in 2 chapters?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »