Reviews for Ashes
annayh44 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Sit I am late to read ! My oh my i love this ending ! Love the way how logan yell at them and ask aubrey to be his gf hehee...exciting !
annayh44 chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Wow wow i like hehehe ..it was so interesting...update soon! Cant just wait...
annayh44 chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Wow ! I like this chapter..oooh Logan face lol..update soon again
annayh44 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Pepper or something isnt she the one...? Where is other part? I feel you mad by reading your notes..if i knew about earlier about this site and your stories..i would review on all the chapter... ah ending?are u really not going to write?but i love your story still..thank you very much..in other part of GA...all your note make me feel you cheerful person..remain always like this
BrokenSoulsOfLife chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Fucking cliffhangers...;) Seriously though, hurry and update. I need to know more *says in overly-desperate voice*
Lori Jane Summers chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Dont leave me hangin i need more lolz ;P really great, can't wait to read more :)
LSnejNKDP chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I just read the first two stories and now this all at once and it's just amazing. I have nooo idea why you don't have more reviews, your writing is great and the story line is even better. I can't wait to read more.
Crstyal chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
please please please continue
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
OH HOW I AM LOOKING FOR MORE OF THIS STORY! My CURIOSITY has been PIQUED and now I need to know more so tho I may not be the MOST PATIENT-I will WAIT FOR MORE-what an EXCEPTIONAL JOB OF WRITING THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
OMG-the mystery has now begun and questions again are filling my mind! GREAT JOB HERE! I cannot even begin to wonder what was happening and why Audrey was being blackmailed -CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was the girl that Vi so vehemently argued with Heath about how he could make the decision who lives and dies without knowing anything about them! WOW-ALREADY a GREAT START TO THE STORY! AMAZING JOB Lala with the set up of this story and the writing-PERFECTION!
flashangel chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Para. 2- she was the most liked boy in class...?
3 para. After password.- you'll family will perish-your?
flashangel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Para. 5- stare, not stair.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Continue please!
breathe-read-write chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really good so far. One minor error I caught was "stair" when it should be "stare".
Stair is the kind you fall down, the other is the look kind. )