Reviews for The Overseers
bullmoose chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Thanks ! SERIOUSLY !
bullmoose chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Very good ! I do enjoy it, keep up the good work.
I have some ink in my blood also, being a relative of William S. Porter (O. Henry).
There it is ! The problem ! How do I follow that act? g
C. Richard Crawg chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
I finally finished these last two chapters and... wow. Such a sad ending. For some reason, I had never stopped to wonder what would happen to Rovla after Alvor died. So when Alvor's evil Trust infected Rovla, it completely caught me by surprise.

I enjoyed this story through-and-through. Right now, I would be fighting tears if I weren't so tired. I'm going to bed now. Keep up the good work.

-C. Richard Crawg
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
Well I'm glad you've completed this. It was a pleasure to follow and read. Hope your next story comes out perfect, for I'm looking foward to reading as soon as possible. ;) Until next time.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Poor Alvor. But anyway, the final fight, more or less, is over. Now, onto the fight between Master and Apprentice. I wonder if Zeali had taken Rovla over, for she had Alvor under her control for a long, long time, so its possible. Or a new Sith Lor - err, Lady may have been born. Oh well. I'm shaking in my custom baby-seal leather boots! XD

Overall, I liked the third-person better than the first-person. I'm waiting for next chapter!

(P.S. Are we going to see other Overseers soon?)
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
*Imperial March plays* The final showdown, is about, to begin.

Hope you make the final fight as epic as the rest of this story! I can hardly wait!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
I'm forgetting something: How many souls are there left for Kibila to face? Oh well. Anyway, good to know that we're nearing an ending. And in a way, I feel sorry for Zeali, but there is a price for everything.
revellyrobinson chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
looking forward to seeing how it all finishes up!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Wow. Either you are getting better at writing, or you are getting better at craming more things into your chapters. Excellent work! Kibila is growing as she defeats each of her 'Souls', and gains from them the knowledge and power, and abilites for the final fight with Zeali. I am predicting that this story will go out with a bang as we get Kibila gets closer to mastering her inate powers. Once again, excellent job!
C. Richard Crawg chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
I love how this chapter plays up the "what if" scenario. Namely, "What if Alvor hadn't gone bad?" Looking at this chapter, it's painfully clear that Alvor and Rovla should have been the perfect team. It makes Alvor's treachery all the more tragic.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Well, this is a very nice chapter, especially the discriptions in the first Overseers journal. It made me feel as if I was reading, hmm how shall I say it, an encyclopedia or something. Anyway, very nice job. Looking foward to see more.
C. Richard Crawg chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. When a story starts getting long, I start running out of ideas of what to say in my reviews, so I Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here, still reading, and still loving what I'm reading..
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Hmm, not much to go by, other than Zeali planning to destroy Kibila with one swift stroke; but then, all bad guys do, and what do they get? They get dead! :) Can't wait for the next update.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
AWESOME STORY! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I can't wait for the NEXT time Kibila and Zeali fight it out!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Can't wait for the inevitable duel that is to follow! Eagerly awaiting for the next chapter!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »