Reviews for Scelus
TuSolusSanctus chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. It's really very excellent writing. So far the plot seems interesting. It appears as if you're developing a serious piece with real depth.

As far as I can tell, it appears as if this is a sort of anti-Catholic piece. If that's the case, you're rather unwise to do so, as probably about half of your potential audience will be Catholic. And if you say one thing that is considered a blatant attack on their beliefs, expect fireworks. I remember reading an anti-Atheist piece a few months ago and... wow. Hundreds of debate-form reviews. It was crazy

You're very descriptive and draw a beautiful picture. The story is not too quickly or slowly paced either. Your writing is exceptionally visual.

I'm currently in my 8th year of Latin. As far as I can tell, what you mean to say by 'Ego inveniam te' is "I found you'. Is that the correct form? Close enough. The word reperio probably would work better in this context, but that's assuming I've figured out what you're saying in the first place. We'll see how it plays out.

Arelie loves learning, which is refreshing to read about. I can't wait to see what happens.

-TSS