Reviews for Blazing Memories
rosieroo chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
WOOOO YAY THIS IS AWESOME I NAGGED YOU INTO UPDATING I'M A LEGEND!
Anyway, I really love her empowered woman speech at the end lol. GO GIRLFRIEND!
E. M. Isle chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
the beginning of this story sounds so intrigueing. even after only two chapters you already can feel the sexual tension between blaze and ivy. can't wait for the next chapter
w3ardo chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
yeah you need to change your rating. i hope you realize it's currently at k, and i had to keep rereading the beginning to make sure i was reading that right.
rosieroo chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Wow helen, this is truly amazing! The description at the beginning was just so poetic and beautiful! Your writing flows so beautifully, I'm jealous. I also hate you for leaving that cliffhanger, you big poo!
I LOVE IT!
Brittany Woods chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I'm already hooked, Helen! And secretly thrilled by a fire fighter named Blaze. So awesome! More, always more of your brilliant writing, my brilliant friend! I'm intrigued to see how the relationship between the two leads will develop over time and I'm excited to know more of their back story as well. I know that it's decidedly wimpy and girly to think this, but I love the protective male archetype. My stupid guy friends have apparently brainwashed me or something :o

Yay for you and your writing!
Mr. Ree chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Wow imagine my surprise (and delight) upon seeing that this was chapter 3, and not chapter 1! I love this so far Helen, and I will be be bugging you and bugging you to write more of this (no seriously, I will bug). The emotion in this is so raw and I love how well I can connect to the both of them, even though I haven't experienced this myself :)
Laurieleigh92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ONE CHAPTER?! ONE CHAPTER?! Where's the rest of the story... I want it. NOW.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad you're impatient! I only got through half of this when it was in the shared document :( so I'm glad you reminded me to finish but uploading this!
IT WAS PERFECT
Such a great start, so far. Lots of description, but all of it is utterly relevant and it flows so well. Can't wait until you upload more, you know you want to ;)
The only bad thing is that... well... its rated K. WHAT THE HELL HELEN, ME WANTEE SOME SMUT LATER ON.
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is an extremely emotional start. I love it! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
w3ardo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012