Reviews for Picture This
Wavern16 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Ah hell no! NO way did Jillian just say that! No way can she say that after what she did to Sora! That's it, I'm getting my machine gun, either you kill her off in the next few chappies or I'm creating a little story of my own and have Bryce beat her to death! I swear to God I will do it! But other than, that, good chappie.
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Awww, poor Sora. Lol, if Bryce doesn't kill Jillian for what she did then I will, guarantee that!
Wavern16 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awww, poor Sora. Lol, you had to add your little concoction to the story didn't you? Nice work :)
Wavern16 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Awww, poor Sora! Damn that Jillian! I can't believe she did that! I'd do that to my sister too if she ever did that to me! Great job buddy! :)
Wavern16 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Awww, poor Sora. I just wanna give him a great big hug! LOL, and possibly get drunk with him cuz it sounds fun, but only when I turn 21. Great job buddy! Love it!
Wavern16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
LOL! I remember this story! I loved it! And I love Sora to death! Lol, that is one hell of a surprise party! I'd kill you if you ever did that to me on my birthday! lol, jk, great work as always buddy!