Reviews for Fountain of Youth
Julietish chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hi, it's Juliet! Every SC entry gets a review, so here is yours: The thing that I liked the most about your one-shot was your narrator’s voice. I also really appreciated the bordering hate/love relationship Mike and Margo had—not that they quite HATED each other, but that they had a certain degree of playful animosity towards one another. I like how their relationship, unbeknownst to them, developed into a falls-for-best-friend cliché on some level because years later, they were able to revisit all that they had done to each other. I really liked (there’s so much to like!) how they BOTH had changed each others’ lives in so many ways. The narrator’s voice was very genuine. I believe there’s a typo in this line “I'm sure I would have looked half descent” (It’s “decent”, right?) Overall, a very sweet one-shot. I hope you participate again next round!
D'AWWW chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
AWWWWWWWWW (this went on for a long time so I'll just cut it here :P). This was insanely cute and I absolutely loved it. You've got awesome skills bro and I wish this story was longer even though it had the perfect ending (I can totally picture wannabes walking around in men's shirts with their men forced to wear ducky underwear :P).