Reviews for Taking Chances
Sutekie13 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far and I hope you are still planning on updating it :)
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
I really like this story and I really hope she ends up with Jake.
HannaHates chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
OH MY GOSH! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
bookworm121197 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Poor Jo, Jake obviously doesn't she her like that. Jo and Jake are so good together and that is evident throughout this chapter. Cannot wait until the next xxc
Chosenbyfaith chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
I need to know mooooooore! What happens when they go outside?!
Derpina96 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
pleeaase keep writing this story i'm pathetic i keep checking everyday literally to see if you posted a new chapter ... don't be a tease just when something is about to happen between jo and jake
bookworm121197 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I just have to say that Jake is so cute in this chapter. Cannot wait until the next to find out more xxc
Seiren Cross chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I like your story :)
bookworm121197 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Ahh! I just read all of this in the space of an hour and half, and I have to say that I am totally hooked on the story of Jo. I love Jack Ness, who wouldn't. Going to follow this story forever now. Update when you can xxc
Derpina96 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
pleaaaaaaaaseee finish this story it's not fair just when things were getting interesting!
Chosenbyfaith chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I'mnot sure what you would like in a review so I'm just going to be honest.

I felt like the beginning started a little stiff. It was good and had my attention but there were a few scenes that seemed a little sluggish. Right after chapter 3 is where it seemed to find it's rhythm.

The characters are real to me and Jo's struggles with balancing high school, bullies, crushes and family really took me back to my own high school days. I find myself in conflict with the obvious progression of the story. But that's what keeps me reading! I mean, it's sooo not okay for her and Jake to date, he's her teacher. But they are so great together! It's awesome how he's training for the marathon with her and he's turned into this stand up guy. I guess first impressions can be wrong ;) I like that you made her 18, took out the creep factor. I keep hoping maybe she'll graduate early and than this whole thing can work out. Jo deserves a guy who is ready to be an adult, and Jim is still a kid. Plus, I really like how your girls are strong. I get really sick of reading stories where the heroine is a simpering moron. The women in yours are confident and self assured and it's refreshing. On that note, I def think you should change the title. i like the new one better. There are a few places where you change tense and some grammatical and spelling errors but nothing that can't be polished up.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment! Hopefully it won't be long! You're excellent at building anticipation and I'm very excited to see what happens next.

PS: I should warn you, when I get attached to a story I tend to go all 'fan girl' this won't be my last review. I'm going to need to know what happens next :)
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
So I really like this side of the Jake Ness character. I really, really can not stand Mindy at all! It's obvious that Jo has no interest in the Todd character anymore. Anyway I know I hoped Jim and Jo to get together. But all I care about is Jake and Jo hopefully getting together at some point:) I hope they are endgame?! Anyway, like always I enjoyed reading and look forward to reading more!
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I caught up w/ reading this story the other day, but am only now able to leave a review. I really have enjoyed reading this so far. As I read I thought it would be totally cute if Jim and Jo got together. But with all the mixed signals he's sending Jo's way I don't know if that will happen. I just have this feeling that eventually Jake and Jo are going to get together. Interested to read more! :)
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
So she likes Jim...I thought it was Nell...Update soon! ;)
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow, talk about ZERO respect for women! I like this story! :)