Reviews for SOOOO CUTE!
Juliet Rivera chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Aww thoughts of bok Choy?
K.V.Jacques chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I don't like Zach anymore.
K.V.Jacques chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I don't like Zach anymore
Juliet Rivera chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Good!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
My word, I've never seen anything like this before. It's like the emotions you display are armored in some kind if stoic nothingness. All that aside, your character is quite fun, and as the title suggests, the story is cute, too.
Shin M. Hiram chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
This is outstanding. Each chapter shows careful consideration of each and every word, and where it's placed. Plus, your honesty is almost brutal, and to the point convicting.

Anyway, fantastic job. You have a fan in me.
Juliet Rivera chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Good progress!
PanoramicDreamer chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I really don't want you to be so sad. I'd tell you I totally understand, but you wouldn't believe me, I don't think. I barely know you. Well, at least you had enough guts to write it out.

I don't know if what you feel is love, or counts as love, or blah blah blah. I'm not gonna judge. But I'd tell you this. True, REAL love gives you courage. Courage to be mature and tell him. or Courage to release him and let him go. (Ever heard of the "if you truly love someone let him go, if he was yours he will return, if not he was never yours in the first place" quote? and the "Love overcomes all obstacles" quote? Yeah, they have a point.) If you can't do either, then it wasn't love. Just a fantasy of love. And you can't let the person go because he was an embellished dream pinned to a real person. Or you can't tell him because you don't like/love him as much as you realized. I have no idea. I'm not you. But sometimes a short but extreme pain is a lot better as a long and uncomfortable ache. Think on it.

Well, that came out much longer than I meant it to. I'll end with the cheesy offer... if you ever need to talk... pm me. Good Luck!
PanoramicDreamer chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Well written chapter! And quick update too :)
Isisdragon chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Yay! He talked to u! Hope he does some more!
Isisdragon chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Yup, my he my frenemy, more of an enemy though.
PanoramicDreamer chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Solid Chapter... Some constructive criticism: be careful of the way you are starting sentences/paragraph. Most of them start with "I ..." This makes your story seem repetitive and choppy, when it is actually really interesting!

On a positive note, you have a very unique style, and you are raw and honest in your writing. Well done :)
-Panoramic
PanoramicDreamer chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
You write well with a lot of emotion depth that is hard to find in most stories of this kind. Please write more!
Isisdragon chapter 4 . 1/3/2013