Reviews for The Surprising Thoughts of a Quiet Girl
Daisy02 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This story thus far has been very good. I love how different it is, compared to others I have read. I am so upset that he won't accept Evan! Outrageous! You kill me. Terra is so sweet, I love her so much, she has such personality, I want to see how this will go so badly, all of the outcomes drive me mad, Drama must be ahead, surely she would attempt to save their friendship? This is a great slice of life piece, gosh I looove it!
Mouuuuurrrrjrjrrerr xP
Daisy02 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
\Just guy slash? uh anyway,
Uh oh, can't wait to hear this one! I'm lovin it, and I can't wait for goth and the bookworm! ;)
This was great, I love how this is going and the ending here. The beginning was great, I loved that too. Hahaha a great sibling she has huh? Can't wait for more! Lots of Love, and I hope writing goes well with you, I'm having slight trouble :(
Isisdragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is good! But maybe u should down the sware words... U may use them but not the F- word.
myheart4you chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Blarrghh
Why do you not have more reviews? Why?
*cries*
I wanna read the next chapter already!
This one was funny :P
myheart4you chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Omigod, I lost my IPod and never found it... I have a new one now, but I really wish that I found my last one like your character did.
It's totally my baby too. I liked how panicked she felt, reminded me of myself :)
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OMG STORY OF MY LIFE.
myheart4you chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Well, whenever I get called out in class, I can usually talk/work while paying attention. So it's like "Ha HA stupid teacher."
Anyway, I really liked this. It amused me :)
I really want to read more, only I have to say that you should work on your punctuation and formatting (ugh, I sound like an English teacher)
But seriously, make a new paragraph anytime someone else speaks. And commas don't hurt either.
Hurry up and update :)