Reviews for Grudge
Erysimum chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I like this. The conversational tone, the tangible bitterness, the loose rhymes. Also how the first stanza is quite serious and it's a situation we can all relate to, but then there's something about the openness of the last stanza which I find quite funny (bit of a 'bitch please, I'm famous' vibe- in the best way possible.. Hm shall I just shut up and say that I like it.)
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, the angry is practically radiating off these lines. But I think what is almost but still quite clear is the hurt that comes out. Clearly the speaker is hurt by something and is, in my opinion, entitled to be angry and upset about it. This is relatable to me and I can understand the anger and hurt in these words. Sometimes the past still hurts - and even so the speaker is not likely to move on if the subject is clearly dead-panning it as the past. A week is not nearly enough to forget something that makes you that angry. I think this piece really gets those ideas across with it's anger and hurt and imagery and flow and awesomeness. And sometimes holding a grudge is needed to help you not be fooled the second time.
petbuddy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
nice could feel the anger cheers x
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You can see the anger in this poem. It's really clever and so true!
Felrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hah, this can be so true for so many people!