Reviews for The Tale of Tree Lodge
TuSolusSanctus chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Prologue chapters. Their purpose is to incite enthusiasm and leave the reader eager to read more. I think we can say you succeeded with these 172 words.

My favorite sentence would have to be
[What I had never had to learn was how to adjust to an empty Georgian manor house in a tiny rural village in Scotland.]

I know, reviewers don't normally say their favorite sentence, but there's a method to my madness. I feel like this sentence painted the best picture for me. It's what made me say, "Hey, you know what? Maybe I should read this girl's stuff!" So I'll be following this story. It's the first story I've ever bothered to follow.

I think the reason I'm doing that is because you implied that this story is complete. Meaning you'll be updating at reasonable intervals, you won't be scrambling to come up with a creative plot twist every few chapters because they're already there.

One side note, this is the History section. Yes, the character is going to live in rural Scotland, but this takes place in modern times. There's a multitude of places this story could be submitted to, primarily the General section. I would definitely suggest tweaking the story a bit, because so far, this isn't history, this is happening now.

Aisde from that, just make sure to update or I'll be very disappointed!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Historical? With a Starbucks? Say what!

I am greatly looking forward to this story! I hope you write the next chapter soon.

And you're the same as me! Hopefully I'll be able to tap some up in the last two days but who knows!