Reviews for Your Average, Medicated, Teenager
myheart4you chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Omigosh, you'd better effing update soon. Him and Autumn sound so cute... Ohhh I hate when people are like "Just get over it." they don't know what it's like... Blargg.
Update soon!
Daisy02 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
oh, sorry I just...um..argh, that last part hit a spot for me, That's a sore subject, I could start a rant about how ridicoulous it was. But it just aaaaaaahhhhhh a pet peeve. *sigh* I'm really sorry about that.
I have a question, why did you choose prozac? perhaps you have experience with it?

Anyway, I am starting to like this even more. In the next chapters I need dialogue and more characters here, not that staying in his mind is bad. I'm sure you have a good plan, especially of how well it is going. Only few mistakes, like one typo I could't really point it out at the moment XD um yeah anyways, just, it's too earlier for a real review other than saying how great this is, very unique in it's own way and our main character here has an interesting personality, a typical teen these days actually. Overall this is such a great start for your first two chapters, I would really be looking forward to seeing even more of his school life. I do hope you will update soon. REALLY NICE WORK! :D
myheart4you chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Just curious, are you a male writer?
Gosh, I wish I we're brave enough to write something like this. Normal, I mean. My stories are all dramatic and stuff. If I were to write something like this, it would be boring.
But, you, my friend, have pulled it off. It's not boring at all. It's quite good, in fact.
Ugh; I know, those annoying friends that you just want to punch them because they say such stupid stuff.
That's really sad about his friend and friends gf. I totally know what you mean about a couple not being able to get over each other.
It's like a miracle, you actually did a friend introduction chapter that's not boring :)
So again; I congratulate you :P
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was so friggen' interesting :)
I love how simple you made the character's narrative, it really got his personality through. I love his sarcasm so much XD
I also really liked the way you made him do actions. In most books some actions are drawn out to an entire paragraph. I really like how you kept each action to one sentence.
So; this is your first story on here? I never would have been able to tell the difference :)!
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I looooooved this as a first chapter, it really had a great way into the mind of our main character here, an interesting guy with a strange family. The comments and flow was great, you really felt that bitterness in it. Great work!