Reviews for it was cold and dark
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Chilling. Love the repetition. 3
Angel
SunsetSprite chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
*hugs* I'M HERE IF YOU WANNA VENT! Seriously, I can handle people yelling at me over their emotions and stuff. *hugs* VENT ON ME!
Also, this was really well written, save for the minor things here and there.
Here, have some Awesome Sauce!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm so sorry Hon. I wish I could trade places with you and take away all of your pain. I know I say that alot but it's the truth. You shouldn't have to go through any of this but God wouldn't let this be happening to you if it didn't serve a purpose. I don't know what that purpose is, but I know you might be able to help others experiencing the same thing you are in the future... And I'm watching you grow as a writer. Through all of this pain you are becoming a better poet. The depth that you put into this piece is much more raw and put together than anything else that you have written in my opinion. You played more with language and you created a very impacting piece. I'm sorry you have to go through this. But you're strong. I know you are so don't give up. I love you!
True Talker chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This makes me concerned for the one who wrote this. IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK I AM HERE FOR YOU. I SERIOUSLY AM. REALLY. I am NOT joking. I am NOT lying. SERIOUSLY 100% WITHOUT DOUBT AND WITHOUT QUESTION SERIOUSLY 100%.
petbuddy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012