Reviews for His Spongebob Boxers
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
You are the Master. Do you know what is awesome about this oneshot? You have shown three completely different guys with completely different personalities and with completely different emotional/physical relationships with the MC and done it in 5,000 words. WHISLT (not finished) making the MC a likeable character and not some indecisive flirtatious girl. WHISLT the MC has a best friend relationship with another girl that is completely realistic, unforced and comical. I wish I were more eloquent but I'm just gonna say it how it is - you've done a DAMN good job.
Red chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Loved the story! Very well written! xx
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is just too cute! It certainly did put a smile on my face!
lady A chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
it's good. I'm smiling from the beginning till the end. and yeah, the 'tall, dark and dense' is priceless. :))
D chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
sweet! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love love love it!
The Rocket Scientist chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
BUT IT'S SO ADORABLE AND WELL-WRITTEN AND LOVELY ALL AROUND THAT I'M VOMITING RAINBOWS, WHICH IS ACTUALLY, A GOOD, GOOD, GOOD THING!:3

Though I think that I caught a typo up there-
"Mason left, and so did Darcy, since she needed to call her parents and give them a play-by-play of the tournament."

I think that Marina was the one who followed Mason in leaving.:D

Anyhow, I'm so much in love with your writing, y'know. And Darcy's such a perfect name for her. I'm definitely looking forward to reading your works!
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I absolutely adore the ending. XD It's cute to perfection and amazingly adorable.
GlassTongues chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! I'm just like Darcy; I give total strangers elaborate back stories, and then get disappointed when they turn out to be totally different!
Great story!
Alinka chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I like the phrase you wrote on the story, the one you wrote "tall, dark, and dense". I laughed out loud in my class, disturbing my classmates XD thanks for the laughs
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aww this was really cute! And so many quotable lines.. No lie. Landon is cute. I think after a walk to remember, that name will be forever deemed as an amazing person in my book haha. Austin was creepy as heck. And I'm really happy about how it ended. I was a bit torn in the middle about who I wanted Darcy to end up with. And I also thought a first that Darcy was just Marina messing around with her calling her that cus of Pride and Prejudice. But it's a cute name after all. I'm surprised he ran though with his undies. And I wonder how Marina is gonna be when she sees the video haha.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love
balloonfista chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
awww this was super cute! Loved how Landon was not the hottest guy :)

But I did feel a little sorry for Mason. Maybe you could do a follow-up where he finds the trophy wife Darcy was on about :p

Ri