Reviews for High
Annas88 chapter 4 . 2/3
Glad you're back! Awesome work!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 4 . 1/29
Really enjoying this! Can't wait to see how Noah is going to help her, and of course what's going to happen between them :)
readergirl1 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
So much drama ahead.
GUEST chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Love this story!
Haley9 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Yay! You're back! Thanks for the awesome update.
Annabelle chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Welcome back! You were greatly missed. Keep the awesome work coming.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Wow I really like this story!
JFJD chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
You give up on the story? What does Noah look like?
JessLove chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Wow this story seems great so far. Hope you continue with it
Haley9 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I'm hooked already!
readergirl1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I like it so far.
readergirl1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
First, I love her name. It seems to fit her, somehow. I love the nuances that I see, already. The things that seem to need to be said, but are not. Glaringly so. And, she a hardcore addict. Some of the stuff in that drawer... whew!

Loving it!
Annas88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Great start! I've read and loved your other stories and well, yes this seems a little bit darker but I don't mind it at all. This chapter was very intense and sad...I mean you almost had me crying during Cadence's recollection of Eli's proposal...Anyways, I'm really curious about how Cadence and Noah's relationship is going to play out (I'm assuming he's going to be her love interest) and hope that you'll lighten up the mood a little bit in the upcoming chapters. Oh...one more thing, I'd really love it if you could give a more detailed physical description of Eli and Noah. Either way, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
Linny chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So, pretty good start here. I noticed you had a change in point of view. It went from third person (she blah, blah) to first person (My blah blah) when she was talking to Jared. Were you intending to write the story in first person? Or was that a slip?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
It's really great so far, I enjoyed it for the most part. It was well written as all of your work is and I like the way it's progressing. I'm not too fond of Cadence right now, but I'm thinking that will change as the story continues. I await the update.